Don't you just hate it when....

Shirleen said:
DYJHIW you get a text forwarded to you from your niece, that you barely know basically asking if all her pregnancy health problems are genetic so she can blame our side of the family!
Apparently we're to blame for Thyroid, Anaemia, and SPD!!! Then she's saying that one of these things (Her text was mispelled and text speak and even mispelled text speak!) is going to cause her baby to die or be disabled.

Googled the thyroid thing and it says it doesn't affect foetuses after 12 weeks (I could be wrong though), Anaemia is part and parcel of pregnancy and treatable as far as I know and SPD is common too I had that in 2nd pregnancy.

personally I think she's being a Drama queen!

Thyroid problems are not an issue if the mum was/is taking the correct medication and the pregnancy was planned and appropriate drug regime alterations made. Anyone who says they weren't anaemic in pregnancy us lying or didn't have a blood test and SPD is unfortunately normal just varying degrees of severity - your joints have to slacken to let birth occur !! - drama queen diagnosis seems appropriate. Xxx your friendly neighbourhood obstetrician & gynaecologist.

She's 24 weeks and so I don't understand the Thyroid thing (which is a new development), she's saying her Gynae told her if it's genetic then the baby will either die or be disabled, which doesn't make sense to me! Anyway she's asking if the women in our family have it! surely it would be passed from mother to daughter not father to daughter!
I have Folate,B12 and Iron anaemia but It's not genetic as my sister and niece were also checked.

DYJHIW your sonj only goes to after school club for half an hour to bridge the gap between him finishing school and you finishing work and he even gets himself into trouble there. Going to be on tender hooks all bloody day just for the sake of half an hour! Oh and yet another person makes you feel like its all your fault which it probably is I mean its always the mother!

you can't sleep coz wee one up coz she's teething...

and its pissing down with rain so weekend plans are cancelled, can't take wee ones anywhere with this cr*ppy weather, pissing it down....

All fathers day cards are too soppy, i love my dad but some cards are just too much IYKWIM....

You're not sure whether to look forward to a cortisone injection in each hip this afternoon!! I had one in my back a don't remember it hurting too much, am wondering if I blocked it out my memory though...!

Oh and don't you just hate it when you complain about something and get fobbed off by the company then don't know how to move
Forward as according to them my complaints dealt with?

Do not buy a bed from carpet right EVER is my advice.

Been taken seaweed tablets to help surpress your appitite but swear they are making you have constant hunger pains and are doing the reverse. Chunked them out and now decided no tablets for me put sheer pure graft:angeldevil:

Back