Don't you just hate it when....

*Emsie* said:
DYJHIW your sons snake has escaped :eek: :(

Ooops!! One of ours escaped too last year, he was missing for weeks! Found him in the kitchen behind the washing machine lol. What kind of snake is it????

...people don't say please and thank you? What do they teach in schools these days?

I work in customer services, trust me it's people of all ages that do this, but especially, ESPECIALLY young people with a sense of entitlement, the worst, ugh!!

Ladies...fab news! Everything is fine and I can now cut the dramatics as it turns out I am not with child! Yay! Yay! Yay!

What did I tell ya? Worrying for nuffin! Now go get a facial cos all that worry will cost you!

*Emsie* said:
Its a ghost corn snake and luckily we have found him in desk drawer! It was just like omg where do we start!!?

Phew!! Glad you've found him! :) ours was a corn snake too, good job it wasn't one of our pythons that escaped! Lol

lol my mate lost his corn snake too - he thought his boa had eaten it! haha xxx

Apparently there's a six foot Boa Constrictor loose in the New Forest, owners of small dogs have been warned!

Shirleen said:
Apparently there's a six foot Boa Constrictor loose in the New Forest, owners of small dogs have been warned!

Ooh err don't suppose you know roughly where I've a small dog and walk there !!!

hurleymurley said:
...people don't say please and thank you? What do they teach in schools these days?

My MiL doesn't say please or thank you & I really noticed when we took her on hols in March, especially as I had to dress her morning & eve, get up in night to take her to loo all without p&q:( etc, it did start to affect our relationship, in the end I just told myself she was old & needed my help.

DYJHIW you're on Cambridge SS and have to nip to the supermarket and stroll around eyeing up all the lovely food!

Back