Don't you just hate it when....

dyjhiw you have made a baked bean lasagne and are waiting on a tesco shop to get the cheese for the top, only to realise its a 2 hour delivery slot not one hour so i still might have an hour to wait for my dinner! :( whats the betting that if i drive to the shop to buy some the van will arrive while I'm there?!

ScarlettStar86 said:
dyjhiw you have made a baked bean lasagne and are waiting on a tesco shop to get the cheese for the top, only to realise its a 2 hour delivery slot not one hour so i still might have an hour to wait for my dinner! :( whats the betting that if i drive to the shop to buy some the van will arrive while I'm there?!

Have they arrived yet???

mrstore said:
Have they arrived yet???

Yea they have but I got too hungry and went to the shop for the cheese! :) Was just about to dish up when they arrived. Now I have lots of cheese :)

In a related topic....
Dyjhiw you are unloading 5 crates of shopping on your doorstep as you didn't get bags and realise when you spot the grin on the delivery man's face that you've given him a 5 min view of your boobs whilst bending down to unload the crates! :/

ScarlettStar86 said:
Yea they have but I got too hungry and went to the shop for the cheese! :) Was just about to dish up when they arrived. Now I have lots of cheese :)

In a related topic....
Dyjhiw you are unloading 5 crates of shopping on your doorstep as you didn't get bags and realise when you spot the grin on the delivery man's face that you've given him a 5 min view of your boobs whilst bending down to unload the crates! :/

What have I told you about unloading your shopping in your birthday suit!! Tut tut! ;)

mrstore said:
What have I told you about unloading your shopping in your birthday suit!! Tut tut! ;)

Haha I would like to clarify that I was, and am clothed! There are 3 steps up to my door and he was at he bottom of them which made him right in line for an eyefull down my top when I bent forwards!
Aah well, probably brightened his evening! Haha

ScarlettStar86 said:

In a related topic....

This did make me lol. I bet he has a smile on his face for the rest of the evening! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You keep trying to bid on a bundle of clothing for your baby and you keep forgetting to look (as you get easily distracted) and keep blinkin' losing and having to do another search, grrr-woof-woof!!!

DYJHIW after a week and half of no one responding to emails and phone calls about deployment, you get told you'll be going in the next 4-5 days, and then an hour later get an email saying that it won't be til atleast the 11th of July! I'm really not happy, as now I'm contracted to work solely for them for the duration of the games, I'm not allowed to do anything else-so its another 2 weeks of sitting around doing nothing-oh yeah, with no money :( am totally lost :(

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Dyjhiw you're watching daybreak and they start to make a strawberry cheesecake. It's taking all my willpower not to lick the tv.

I just watched this as well and have to agree :)

Back