Don't you just hate it when....

DustQueen said:
This was them to pop in on them staying in our house in Oxford I couldn't believe how much it was!

Im sorry that is no way to look after a dog it needs companion I'm not having a pop at you!! I love looking after dogs we currently have a weimarnara (can't spell) and a collie coming on Sunday!

sl1nkyminny said:
Im sorry that is no way to look after a dog it needs companion I'm not having a pop at you!! I love looking after dogs we currently have a weimarnara (can't spell) and a collie coming on Sunday!

Oh no completely agree! Our dog is going to OH's mum's for the week, we're just trying to sort something for our two cats who don't like to be moved. Our dog would be sooooo upset left on her own :(
Love Weimaraners my my mum has a vizsla (like a ginger weimaraner) and she's here at the moment whilst they're on holiday she's so lovely :)

*Emsie* said:
Its costing us £65 for 2 guinea pigs and £50 for 1 snake! Not cheap but if they get looked after properly its worth it I suppose.

Ooo what snake do you have?? Before we moved house last year we had 3 royal pythons and 4 corns......oh and 2 bearded dragons that we bred the year before last :) gutted we couldn't afford to keep them when we moved :(

Crikey it makes me gulp even saying it £25 per day so £275 for the 11 days.

my 2 dogs stayed in kennels for 17 nights an it was around £270. x

DYJHIW its a lovely sunny day and you have nothing to do!!! :(

DYJHIW the day is completely dragging!! I've got the Friday feeling soooo bad...

.....when there's an hour before you have to go and pick your son from his friends house to take him to the orthodontist for an X-ray they could have done on bloody Wednesday when we were there! It's a half hour drive even though it's only just the other side of town!! The bit I hate is waiting for 3.20 to arrive...I hate waiting!! :(

A couple of years ago my oh & I went to Wales his parents are both from welsh backgrounds & 2 aunts still live there. We chose to shop in a local shop rather than large supermarket, when I went in they were speaking English, I smiled looked around and asked for something, they switched to welsh & made out they didn't understand, they turned their backs on me! I got out my mobile and phoned auntie in law, explained in English knowing shopkeepers could understand me that they couldn't understand me and were being rude, would she speak to them, after the phone conversation with A-I-L they were all over me, but all I wanted to do was support a small family business!!!

Jo43 said:
A couple of years ago my oh & I went to Wales his parents are both from welsh backgrounds & 2 aunts still live there. We chose to shop in a local shop rather than large supermarket, when I went in they were speaking English, I smiled looked around and asked for something, they switched to welsh & made out they didn't understand, they turned their backs on me! I got out my mobile and phoned auntie in law, explained in English knowing shopkeepers could understand me that they couldn't understand me and were being rude, would she speak to them, after the phone conversation with A-I-L they were all over me, but all I wanted to do was support a small family business!!!

Just to assure you not all welsh people are like that :( sorry you were treated badly

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Just to assure you not all welsh people are like that :( sorry you were treated badly

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hi sorry I should have said that's why I was surprised/upset because no-one else has ever done that to me in Wales, everyone is always polite. A-I-L refused to say what she said but it worked. You shouldn't apologise for their rudeness. I wish we could go more often as I love it there.

Thank you.

How are you doing, I do read lots of diaries on here but not good at remembering what's happening xxx

Debridger said:
Awww, hope you feel better a bit later, but more importantly you have a great holiday

Thank you!! :) I'll feel better once I'm all packed, still got a load of washing to do and get dry first though...eeek!

DYJHIW you wake up with a awful 'hangover' but havent even been drinking!!

Back