Don't you just hate it when....

jaylou said:
I love the fact there is a melon right behind the cake. Must cancel those calories out!!!

Oh absolutely! And the water in the background there too! ;-)

You just feel rubbish! New tablets are making me dizzy and sick.
And I still have the pains in my arms shoulders and pelvis :(
Just want to go home to bed :(

dyjhiw you have had 2 really good weeks & back on track (9.5lb off),,,, BUT this week has been sooooo bad :( checked the scales last night saying gain of 11.5lb :eek: (two takeaways, wedding party so buffet foods an lots of wine!...) debating to go to class for the first time since joining SW (over a year) from having such a bad week. only one person to blame for it all though.... me!! :mad::mad::mad:

You are really nervous for WI tonight. I find the weekends a bug enough struggle without it being Derby day too, damn it!! Fingers crossed for even just a tinsy winsy loss..

Hope you're feeling better soon, Shirleen.

DYJHIW some idiot asks for advice, they're then given it by several different people AND THEN they get aggressive and don't listen to any of it claiming their way is right. THEN DON'T ASK ahhhhhh!
i hate that! its like they know the answer they want and if they dont get it they get annoyed! what were they arguing about? xxxx

DYJHIW you have no motivation at work at all, but another one of the management team has moved in to share your office so you can't get away with spending the day browsing Minimins because she can see your screen!!

DYJHIW you get email cancelling the photo shoot for 2 weeks time!! its been booked for about 4 months now & they suggest somewhere different, 2hour drive away, no thank you!!

Back