Don't you just hate it when....

My heart was racing and I was on the verge of tears. It was given to me by my nanna it was her mums, I got it because she had the same initials as me and its engraved inside. I think ill have to leave it at home until I get to target then either treat myself to a chain to wear it on, or like you say Kelly have it re sized. The last time I did that with my wedding ring I had to buy a new one as the whole ring went green inside

This ring is 24ct gold and I dont want to risk damaging it :(

so glad you found it xx

Dyjhiw you really want something but not sure wether to get it or not Because of cost, really really want an actifry!

My aunt has just bought one & I said I'd love one, she said 'why don't you buy one' erm the cost. But she said they are brill & so glad she bought it. It's just the cost though I'm not too sure if I can justify £90 on one, maybe later in the year when I've no birthdays/wedding or holidays to pay for!

Aww bless!
He's never been in trouble before and I think I'm imagining the worst. That he's now all of a sudden going to turn into a horrible teenager!!! He's 13 in a few weeks :(

It's no big deal, sometimes the school just don't have an alternative punishment for them. My daughter was often in detention & many times excluded from school, she is such a sweetheart now.

Apparently it was a teacher who doesn't know him (who doesn't teach him) and was just passing at the time so doesn't know my son at all. Oh well, will serve him right for messing around I suppose lol. X

Apparently it was a teacher who doesn't know him (who doesn't teach him) and was just passing at the time so doesn't know my son at all. Oh well, will serve him right for messing around I suppose lol. X

Dont fret about it honey!! Its absolutely ridiculous what they give kids detention for nowadays!! They take it a bit far!! My son got detention for somethin daft like that!! Il start worrying if he gets detention for fighting or bein cheeky to the teacher!! Xx

Aww bless!
He's never been in trouble before and I think I'm imagining the worst. That he's now all of a sudden going to turn into a horrible teenager!!! He's 13 in a few weeks :(

Def just boys being boys, seems like a teacher over-reacted, but saying that maybe it will have the opposite effect then what your worrying about and it will mortify him into behaving a bit more. Bless him though, when I was at school I was very well behaved and only ever got detentions for misunderstandings or something silly and harmless like that, so I'm sure he'll be fine and not suddenly start playing up.

I know how you feel though, I heard my son was put on the sad face the other day (he's 4) and that was for something silly (I agree he should have been put on as although it was silly they have to learn) but I was horrified as he is normally so well behaved (at least at school he is)

When your 10yr old son and 11 yr old stepson are constantly butting heads?!? They bicker with eachother all the bloody time at the moment!! Its drivin me bananas and are both as bad as each other!! I guess its just there age?? Xxx

Sit them on the naughty step Kelly lol

Fingers crossed you get what you want for him Emsie x

Lol!! They are headin for a swift kick up the jackssy haha!! That might be more effective!! They have had a stern talking to today!! Just hope it sinks in!! Oh what id do for some peace and quite!!! Xx

DYJHIW you have a horrible cold so you're sneezing and snotting everywhere, feeling generally blocked up! Mouth is a mess of ulcers and my nose is red raw from tissues :(

DYJHIW- you get in from WI, have your tea and are catching up with Minis, when you realise you have lost your great grandmas wedding ring from your finger due to losing weight and have a panic attack.

Thankfully - I found it. I looked in my SW folder, my bag, my coat pockets, my boots, and found it in my purse. It must have slid off when I was paying for my raffle tickets.

thank goodness for that!! Mine are at the swizzling constantly stage so need to stop wearing soon :(

Don't you just hate it when you know what your doing in your job but are constantly belittled by someone just because they've been there longer than you. Doesn't matter I've been doing this sort of thing for mmmm 5 years!

Back