Don't you just hate it when....

Awww gilly ((hugs)) Its a horrible condition to have to live with, and I feel for you as well as your son, I cant imagine how scary it must be.

My friends sister has them but she is in her 40's and its bad enough hearing about hers, she has had some nasty accidents at home. She was fine until she went away on holiday one year, and went on one of those stupid banana boats ( where they speed and tip u off), well they did that and she clashed heads with someone, she has had them ever since.

Dyjhiw epilepsy rears its ugly head after a blissful 5 wk break an reminds you it has ahold on your precious 9yr old :(

Aww hun!! Im so sorry to hear that!! I know how how you feel...!! My little bro developed it when he was 3 yrs old..!! It was a tough time for my parents!! He took violent seizures regularly...!! I hope he is ok!! My bro is now 23 and manages his condition..!! I hope this is the case for your lad...!! My dad also developed it later in life, early 60's!! For diffrent reasons though!! You will get through it, take care xxx

I go out for a few hours & come back to lots & lots of minimins catch up:rolleyes:

When you decided to lose weight and can't decided between Rosemary Conley and SW.

Did calorie counting years ago and it worked. Put a bit back on so tried SW because everybody else was but found it slow (sure I ate too much) and now have 10lbs to lose and can't make up my mind.

Aww Gilly, hope he's ok xx

Back