Don't you just hate it when....

Dyjhiw hubbys only been in the house 2 minutes and hes shouting at the kids! :(
And dyjhiw this happens when you are getting fruit out of the freezer. ...

Pmsl x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJHIW you go shopping with a list for your SW goodies and promptly lose the list halfway round argh! I retraced my steps and eventually found it after 20 mins searching! It was on a shelf when I'd been looking up something on the syns app lol! :rolleyes:

you dont have anything in the house for tea/lunch or anything apart from 2 chicken breasts & 3 yogurts til pay day tomorrow

I have pasta & rice but no baked beans/peas or carrots, no quark, no fromage frais :'(

yeah I think cause I havent checked yet but I might have stirfry stuff in the freezer so it might be a pick & mix for tea lol

Don't you just hate it when your thumb nail breaks really low and you have to pull it off and the skin is all sore. Argh.

DYJHIW.... whatever you do and, however hard you stick to plan, you either only lose a pound a week, put some on or stay the same!! Grrrr! What is it they say? Slow and steady wins the race?! Bloody Usain Bolt wouldn't stand a chance in the next Olympics against me then! 10lbs in twelve weeks!!!!!!! :D

DYJHIW.... whatever you do and, however hard you stick to plan, you either only lose a pound a week, put some on or stay the same!! Grrrr! What is it they say? Slow and steady wins the race?! Bloody Usain Bolt wouldn't stand a chance in the next Olympics against me then! 10lbs in twelve weeks!!!!!!! :D
I know its easy for me to say as we all always want more but that seems good to me. Do you do a diary on here yet Chocko? That's always good for people to give you help and tips x

It does tend to come of more slowly with SW, I'm generally a STS or 0.5lb loss, never a big 3lb or whatever loss, so I know what you mean.

I know its easy for me to say as we all always want more but that seems good to me. Do you do a diary on here yet Chocko? That's always good for people to give you help and tips x

I'd agree with this, I've done so much better now I've go myself a diary, I don't know what it is I just feel more in control, I've also started to have more SS foods which I'm hoping will start to show soon.

Keep at it, you'll get there, xx

DYJHIW you feel like absolute death with yet another throat problem :(

Also...

DYJHIW donations for your charity event drop off :\ Raised £150 so far but really want to get up to my £200 goal!! Still, £150 is definitely a good amount :)

Back