Don't you just love it when...

...the pictures appear on the dreaded Facebook of your works Christmas do, and for once, you aren't actually appalled! Just a shame I look so flippin' knackered!

When having previously visit the don't you just hate it thread upset because you went to Asda and forty quid disappears from your person, but then you read a tweet from someone that subsequently saves you 20 of that back, you then revisit the same Asda and pick up an item on sale that says it's £15 but scans through at £35 and then they override it so you only pay 15 anyway and another thing that you bought that you thought was going to be a tenner scans through at a fiver, and you have a five pound off voucher and that makes it effectively free!!

So, I may have lost 40, but I'm now theoretically in profit.

When having previously visit the don't you just hate it thread upset because you went to Asda and forty quid disappears from your person, but then you read a tweet from someone that subsequently saves you 20 of that back, you then revisit the same Asda and pick up an item on sale that says it's £15 but scans through at £35 and then they override it so you only pay 15 anyway and another thing that you bought that you thought was going to be a tenner scans through at a fiver, and you have a five pound off voucher and that makes it effectively free!!

Positive, positive.............so good for the soul !!!!

That is really blimmin brilliant! Really really felt for you over that £40!

When your boyfriend surprises you (yet again) with a new pair of Reebok easy tone trainers after noticing your normal trainers are pretty battered? He could win an award after the last couple of weeks :)

..when your feeling so motivated after last nights unexpected (but welcomed!) loss that you actually turn down chocolate and have a banana instead :eek: this is a major achievement for me.

Feeling soooo good today! Sending positive vibes to you all :vibes:

When it's less than an hour till home time, your SU is very quiet die to sedation for dental work and you have a night with your sister planned?

When its 4 sleeps till Christmas, and you pretty much have everything save a last minute trip to get the last few bits, sorted, wrapped, and ready to go. Normally I am up till 3am or later Christmas Eve finishing up. One last blast on Friday to get the last bits sorted and half an hour more wrapping and I can relax!

Claireybella said:
You get together with a best friend and spend the evening giggling over nothing and setting the world to rights! :D

My favourite way to spend time xxxx

My favourite way to spend time xxxx

Same here! I've been doing this a lot lately but, due to the distances involved, via FB and Skype.

And believe me, we have really torn the world apart and tried putting it back together the way we want it to be! :D

Don't you just love it when.....
Your new man texts to say he's finally on his way home for Christmas! He should be back about 8pm tomorrow :) can't wait-so excited x x x x

... when you thought you were going to have a "Hate it" moment - because when you got home late last night you could only manage to park the car half on / half off the double yellow lines.

BUT this morning you beat the traffic warden to it by 2 minutes, rather than the usual Sod's Law occurrence of him beating you by 2 minutes.

Yay! No Christmas Eve parking ticket!

.....when the kn*b head bosses, who've tried to spoil our Christmas, have all ended up having to work on Christmas day themselves!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!! Still not happy about the way we've been treated but it does go someway to making me chuckle!!!! xxx

... when you wake up on New Years Day feeling fresh, full of life and motivated to start your life over the way you planned!! :superwoman: Happy 2012 all!!

Back