Don't you just love it when...

... When its a holiday n the kids just wants to watch dvd's n u can just chill in pj's all day! X lion king no.2 on the now :).

All_about_the_climb said:
DYJLIW you get told by people who haven't seen you since before you started slimming world that you've lost a lot of weight :) Just makes your day that bit brighter :)

Sounds like you have did well, good for you

When something you were really dreading for fear of upsetting a lot of people actually well really well, no one took offence & all understood your reasons for doing it :) big relief :)

Your boss offers you a nice bonus, I just need to make sure £x commission comes in by end of June, & Happy Days, bonus here we come, and we've offered the same bonus if we can get £x commission by Christmas. Of course it's not going to be easy, but it is achievable:D

When your little boy gets star of the week at school! It may not be a big deal to some kids but due to his additional needs it's a massive confidence boost! He'll be soooo proud - its a surprise though so he wont know till he sees me at assembly in the morning :)

**punk*~*star** said:
When your little boy gets star of the week at school! It may not be a big deal to some kids but due to his additional needs it's a massive confidence boost! He'll be soooo proud - its a surprise though so he wont know till he sees me at assembly in the morning :)

Ah how lovely :)

Enjoy the assembly !! Proud mummy :)

When u've had a pretty shitty week and a UTI, but ur friend takes u for a lovely aromatheropy massage tonight!
Cant wait to relax for a bit x

Is on my facebook, but I shall endeavour to put it up here.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< over there, innit...

Last edited:
Your playing pointless against your hubby and instead of football questions which you suck at the question was about Harry potter woop woop!

Back