Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW You feel motivated to diet ALL weekend long :D I will not fall off the wagon as I'm enjoying good results!

It's not only the best day of the week (Friday), but just to make it even better, you manage to book tickets to see Nicki Minaj at the Metro Radio Arena!! :D I'm sooo happy, I've wanted to see her for ages!

Dyjliw your kids school reports are so good it makes u cry. However then I picked up the phone to run my mum and tell her then remembered she is no longer here. So the crying didn't stop :(

DYJLIW you get your grades from college and they are way better than you expected! Then you have a great time at work (something I didn't think was possible!) then come home to order your takeaway and find out it's under 15 syns!! :D

Dyjliw your kids school reports are so good it makes u cry. However then I picked up the phone to run my mum and tell her then remembered she is no longer here. So the crying didn't stop :(

Awwwwwww that's really sad, did you tell her anyway, I would have done, I talk to my FiL all the time. I thank him for the money he left us & every time we are able to do nice things I thank him. We just bought an ipad & it was with the money he left us & me & OH both said thank you to him.

She be there in spirt proud of you and your sons, hugs and well done that is brillent result :D

Back