Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW even though the kitchen is far from finished, you put one length of worktop down as it's oiled and ready and you can see how wonderful it looks! I have always wanted wooden worktops and although it's taken alot of work it's SO pretty!

Shirleen said:
DYJLIW even though the kitchen is far from finished, you put one length of worktop down as it's oiled and ready and you can see how wonderful it looks! I have always wanted wooden worktops and although it's taken alot of work it's SO pretty!

Sounds lovely!!! Do we get to see pics of your nice new kitchen???? ;)

When you finish the race for life quicker than you expected to :)

*Emsie* said:
Well Done! What time did you do it in? x

I did it in 44 min 30s. I planned to walk it so expected a time closer to 1 hour but I managed to jog up to half of each kilometre.

mrstore said:
Sounds lovely!!! Do we get to see pics of your nice new kitchen???? ;)

Oh yes! In fact I'm blogging it, as I want to start blogging again and need a focus! Hoping to show some nifty storage tips etc!

Dyjliw your hubby makes you dinner, a hot bottle & a cup of tea when you get home cos you have horrible period pains.

DYJLIW you follow the plan for a week and you lose 4lb. Then realise that it actually is that simple. And although I had a peanut butter kitkat wobble (didn't eat it....just stroked the pack a bit then have it to hubby) I haven't felt at all deprived!!

Legomom said:
DYJLIW you follow the plan for a week and you lose 4lb. Then realise that it actually is that simple. And although I had a peanut butter kitkat wobble (didn't eat it....just stroked the pack a bit then have it to hubby) I haven't felt at all deprived!!

Aah the peanut butter kit kat wobble...yes I had one of those yesterday. Unfortunately it wobbled right into my mouth though....

ScarlettStar86 said:
Aah the peanut butter kit kat wobble...yes I had one of those yesterday. Unfortunately it wobbled right into my mouth though....

I know I'll cave eventually lol they are just sooooo damn good!!!! 13 syns I think? So not end of the world awfull.

dyjliw your lovely boyfriend buys the most thoughtful presents for your birthday. birthday tomorrow but cos i work till late on a wed I opened them tonight,
He got me a cuddly bagpuss- because I really would love a cat but we aren't allowed any pets here.
A cookie monster t-shirt, well speaks for itself really, here we are on a slimming forum!
A perfume that I mentioned about 6 months ago that I love but thought it was too expensive to have,
and a photo canvas of a pic that my friend took of a beautiful sunset on the beach, he knew how much I loved it so had it blown up onto a canvas for me. love him so much :) xx

phaeona said:
You go shopping to buy a dress for a wedding and are actually able to buy clothes from normal shops!!!! Lovely new LBD from M&S.

Then get loads of compliments from your lovely work colleagues when you show em a pic of you in it. ;-)

Think we need to see the pic ;)

Back