Don't you just love it when...

It's your 19th wedding anniversary and its been the best, happiest, most loving, fun 19 years of my life. He simply 'completes me'

Happy anniversary, are you doing anything special tomorrow?

Shirleen said:
It's your 19th wedding anniversary and its been the best, happiest, most loving, fun 19 years of my life. He simply 'completes me'!

DYJHIW it's your anniversary and you won't see your oppo until tomorrow! :(

Wishing you both a very Happy Anniversary.xx

We have NEVER done anything to celebrate! So why would this year be different? Lol

We've never done anything to celebrate, it just seems pointless to me, but this year being or 25th I did want to celebrate, which lead to a few 'heated' debates, anyhow I enjoyed what we ended up doing & that's it now until we've been married 50 years, then we'll have a party.

When your hairs pink!! :D little things make me happy X

Attachments

• image-1181331028.jpg
    image-1181331028.jpg
    455.7 KB · Views: 33
It's your 19th wedding anniversary and its been the best, happiest, most loving, fun 19 years of my life. He simply 'completes me'!

DYJHIW it's your anniversary and you won't see your oppo until tomorrow! :(

Happy anniversary and hope the next 19 are even more fun :)

DYJLIW you get the day off work due to the bus only getting 10 mins away from my house in 2 hours... Also got some body magic in walking the 2 miles back home!

Also... DYJLIW you find the perfect birthday present for your little friend who is 2 years old today! Peppa Pig Tote Bag with a big bag of fluffy Haribo Marshmallows! Can't wait to see her face :)

My hair is purple. It looked awesome when I started 18 months ago, but it's a combined bleach/colour dye as my hair is so dark otherwise it doesn't take.... But lately it's looking sad and faded out even when it's just been done. But if I use one without bleach my roots don't take... Thinking about being boring and going back to brown hair but it makes me feel old and boring :(

I use them bleach/colour mix like live luminance & then use directions dyes over the top :) semi-permanent so they don't damage hair & they take really well even over dyed hair X

It is a lot of hassle, mine won't be this colour for long :( I had to strip it, bleach it, dye it blonde (didn't want to bleach a second time) then a toner to stop it looking shocking while I let it settle a couple of days!

DYJLIW - the night before WI your c texts you and says " Hi Sheila how's your week going? 5.5lbs more to get to your 2st what a lovely gift to yourself for xmas and 4 WI's left to do it"

Back