Don't you just love it when...

...when putting on the heating and making a hot chocolate make everything ok for a few minutes. A few minutes is better than nothing!

Dyjliw the best Christmas movie of all time is on...miracle on 34th street!

The original is just as good and more gentle!

DYJLIW you wear a new dress, that fits well, and is comfortable and your boobs don't look like empty shoppers strapped to your chest!

I have to say the black and whiteness puts me off lol! Plus to me this one is the 'original' as its the one I watched as a kid. I really should broaden my horizons and watch the other one.

Black and white films are fabulous! *Total nerd*

DYJLIW you make a SW-friendly veggie roast and your husband gives you a huge hug afterwards and tells you how much he enjoyed it.

Can you tell we're newlyweds? :D

everyone here is amazing, either in things they post, comments they make or just posting a pic to show what they have achieved..

everyone should pat themselves on the back , because if they know it or not, they are helping others. even if it doesn't seem like it at the time. (you included jenna)

we are all amazing in what we are doing, no matter how long it takes, we'll get there and we have each other for extra support, motivation and inspiration.

we can do it, because we are worth it :D
What a lovely positive post :D

DYJLIW you wake to a winter wonderland outside :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DYJLIW ive just found out Daim bars are only 7.5 syns!!!!! Hmmm so much better than curly wurly for 6 syns. im in heaven right now lol

DYJLIW ive just found out Daim bars are only 7.5 syns!!!!! Hmmm so much better than curly wurly for 6 syns. im in heaven right now lol

can never find dime bars in the shops though :(

true. Hubby got me 2 from petrol station :)

Mmmm smashed against the side of the table then eaten slowly. Got some in the drawer so might just have one ;-)

Lol I love Diam bars - there is a shop near me sells the bags of the individually wrapped sweets - irresistable arghhhh i want some

Back