Don't you just love it when...

When you haven't really got anything planned for tomorrow, apart from the usual dog walks lol, the weather forecast is rubbish so a nice chilled out day at home I think :) well that's the plan! :rolleyes:

Dyjliw your settlement cheque from an accident almost 2 years ago is in the post :)

Dyjliw you break up for Christmas today!

Whoop whoop! :)

I've just heard matty getting up, so I said to him 'you do know there's no school today?' he went 'Ermm yeah, I just needed a wee that's all'....... Haha yeah right!! He's forgotten to turn his alarm off! Whoops! :D

DYJLIW.....you go into Sainsbury's for your weekly shop and notice they have a TU sale on. Don't usually bother looking but had a browse this time and found a gorgeous, floaty top, that really suits me and has been reduced down to ten pounds from twenty five. Bargain! :D

Kathy xx

Wow! Just finished typing the message above when the phone rang. It was the garden centre where I always buy my lovely meat from, saying my partner had won the raffle! The prize is a huge hamper stuffed with all their home-grown veg so DYJLIW your partner is lucky and we all benefit! Think he should cook some of it too! On the other hand, it'd be a shame to spoil it. :D

Kathy xx

How did you get on with your interview, Emsie? Hope it was good news.

Kathy xx
Yes Kathy it was! I got offered the job! Just negotiating the hours! X

DYJLIW.....you go into Sainsbury's for your weekly shop and notice they have a TU sale on. Don't usually bother looking but had a browse this time and found a gorgeous, floaty top, that really suits me and has been reduced down to ten pounds from twenty five. Bargain! :D

Kathy xx
Oooh have you got a pic?
Wow! Just finished typing the message above when the phone rang. It was the garden centre where I always buy my lovely meat from, saying my partner had won the raffle! The prize is a huge hamper stuffed with all their home-grown veg so DYJLIW your partner is lucky and we all benefit! Think he should cook some of it too! On the other hand, it'd be a shame to spoil it. :D

Kathy xx
How lovely! Yum yum! X

No pic, sorry, Emsie - I'm hopeless with technology!! :D Really glad you were offered the job. Well done! What a lovely start to Christmas for you! Hope you get the hours you want. Anyway, if I don't 'speak' to you before, have a lovely Christmas, Emsie.

Kathy xx

Back