Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW.....you had nothing planned for tonight, until a neighbour popped round and invited us to a New Years Eve party for the whole Close! The only b...er is that I'm still on Morphine so, an alcohol free welcome to 2014 for me!! At least I'll be able to report back on the stupid things all the neighbours get up to!! :D Happy New Year, everyone!

Kathy xx

DYJLIW.....you had nothing planned for tonight, until a neighbour popped round and invited us to a New Years Eve party for the whole Close! The only b...er is that I'm still on Morphine so, an alcohol free welcome to 2014 for me!! At least I'll be able to report back on the stupid things all the neighbours get up to!! :D Happy New Year, everyone!

Kathy xx

Thanks! Hope you have a good time, Texty. Happy New Year.

Kathy x

Hope you have a great time Kathy xx

When you have thoroughly enjoyed your Xmas 'off' and get back on plan first thing New Year's Day! Bowl of fresh mango for my brekkie :)

Happy new year all!!

DYJLIW - you get an emotional call from your daughter on NYE telling you that they are trying for a baby (not at that specific moment lol) and I could become a nanna in 2014 :D:D:D

When you see a film you've never seen before and it's truly brilliant! I'm not usually a big film fan but I've just watched Yanks and I thought it was amazing. New favourite film for sure :) x

Back