Don't you just love it when...

I know there are so many! My friend was laughing at me because I was in awe at the posters of other shows I want to see! Cats, Shrek and Edward Scissorhands all coming to B'ham!

I've seen Cats, it was good but strange, I checked out Shrek but too expensive, hmmmmmm Edward Scissorhands interesting!!!

What a lovely story :)
Poor little Lionhead starting out by the roadside, but a nice happy ever after! I couldn't agree more re living in pairs, but three of ours live on their own! (their choice, awkward little monkeys). Dillon (who I posted photo of) is very unsociable- hates other rabbits and anyone but me really. Lady Padfoot is too stroppy and won't share the limelight (very jealous) and Arthur is 'in tact' and can't get along with anyone either. We ended up with Arthur as the pet shop had to keep him away from all his brothers and sisters! Polly and Dolly are happy little ladies who sound as mischievous as your pair!!
I was amazed by the litter training too!! Such clean animals- and as for bunnies tackling stairs, I could watch it instead of tv haha...
The bunnies are nothing really- we had over 60 pets at last count so everyone sort of slots in and finds their place in the puzzle! xx

60?!!!!!!!!!!! Good grief! :O Loving their names, RosiePops. :) Ours are called Stobart (because the neighbour who found him worked for Stobart's transport company) and Toby. :) Love them to bits!

Kathy x

DYJLIW... Rob got a very nice tax rebate letter today! Felt scared to claim it as last year they messed up saying they owed us but then it was a error... but it must be right this time with them sending him the letter!! :)

... When I'm actually loving going in the gym!!

DYJLIW you receive a text from OH. Saying I'm amazing and I'm the only one who doesn't see it. And doesn't matter what the scales say whether I gain or lose this week he still feels the same:D

DYJLIW you receive a text from OH. Saying I'm amazing and I'm the only one who doesn't see it. And doesn't matter what the scales say whether I gain or lose this week he still feels the same:D

Aww that's so sweet! X

Back