Dont you just love men

Trose1203

My cousin's friend asked me this morning where r ur boobs gone,
&
My male co-worker told me you need to stop this dieting ur ass is nearly gone,,

I had to laugh, coz thats typical men, loose weight if want but not off the boobs & bootay

Hehe, I wish I could lose my boobs, they are still huge! >.< My bum has totally disappeared though, shame about the tummy!! lol At least they are noticing the difference in you, keep up the great work! x

ha ha i know what you mean the i.t manager at work said to me hay stace you havent got a moon face anymore! i was like eh thanks for that lol xx

LOOOL I was really upset knowing that my boobs are getting so small. But my bum is still large which my bf is very happy about. Lucky for me he prefers bums to boobs :p

I went from a size DD at my biggest weight ever to now a miniscual B...I'm not happy lol

Oh dear I just realised I posted in lipotrim instead of lighterlife :X LOOL...my bad

My boobs dont seem small to me, i will have to get measured at M & S as im wearing the same bra size for years, which i know is bad, cookeh i hear you on the belly, i think the last two stone i have to loose is all in the stomach area,,,

unfortunately the pants are something il never need as no matter how small i get il always have a huge ass!!! lol my boobs however are a completely different story, after having 2 HUGE babies they have never recovered and i think i will be needing chicken fillets for the rest of my days lol x

becca,, when i bend over mine are like empty tube socks,,,big ones but empty lol,, i need to invest in some good bras

Back