Dontcha Just Hate It When...

Here's some more...

Don't you hate it when:

• Your kid says, "you aren't that fat," and promptly asks for takeaway pizza.
  • Your scale doesn't budge on weigh-in day and then drops 2 lbs the next morning.
  • Your current clothes are too loose, but the next size down doesn't fit.
  • You are hungry 30 minutes after your last shake.

Thought of another few....

1) when it's the morning of your weigh in and you know if you have a number 2 you will magically drop another couple of pounds and yet your still constipated despite tking sennakot the night before. Works in 8 hours my a%*se!!!

2) whenever you fill in your weekly weightloss on that nifty weightloss spreadsheet and your goal date keeps moving further away

3) when you look at your baby photos and realise that was the slimist and healthyist your body has ever looked

4) When you start thinking you should lose more then your goal weight because even though at goal you will be a healthy bmi that silly blonde doctor on supersize vs superskinny say's the average for someone of your height is a stone lower then your goal.

5) When your not only fat but your super short too so it looks like you weigh more then you actually do.

6) When you realise your some kind of food demon who is counting the calories in everything you see anyone eat and judging them for it. Even the stranger at the bus stop filling his face with a massive bag of chips

I hate it when......

The kids ask why mummy isnt having dinner :(

DH tells people he's supporting me and isnt she doing great - whilst rummaging through kitchen cupboards looking for junk food after I'VE just cooked him a nice meal!!!

The Wii tells me i've lost 4lbs, when in actual fact its only 3 again!

Im asked a million times at work whether or not this diet is safe!

I take off my bra at night and my boobs hang down even more because the above tummy fat-shelf that was supporting them is shrinking!! (or maybe thats just me lol)

Ah...im sure there are loads more hehehehe
xxxxxxxxx

Great replies here! can relate to most of them!

My extra ones would be:-

• The blisters I keep getting onto of my blisters from all the walking I am doing!
  • the hair loss - it's not showing but I am leaving hair everywhere!
  • the fact that I have lost inches from all my measured points except my right calf:eek:
  • my brain is telling me to self sabotage even though I know I can do this!

callalillies it aint just you lol

heres another one....
when all the adverts on telly for mothers day are for food!
when i cant try the new cheeses on the deli where i work (how can i describe to customers what they taste like?????) ggrrrrrrrrrrrr
when ive got a charcouterie course to go on, knowing i can't taste any of it
(wish me luck guys lolol)

When my lovely next door neighbour invites you to a chocolate pampered chef party!!!:eek:

When all you want to do is lose weight yet your head is just not getting in the game!!!

When you go out for an hour so don't take any packs and end up home 8 hours later feeling like you could eat the contents of ASDA.

When you face the prospect of weekend in the sun without a frosty one in a beer garden..... lol!

when you only lose a couple of pounds in ten days or so and you have 100% ss'ed it!

when nosy people at work ask what i am eating and pull a face - mind your own business!!

having lost 3 stone since CD but still nowhere near fitting into nice size 14's and 12's! grr

Don't you hate it when...

• You've lost more than 20 lbs, but people are still nagging you about your weight as if you've lost nothing.
  • Your clothes still don't fit any better.
  • Your kid calls you "mean" because you won't take her out for takeaway pizza because you don't want to be tempted.
  • You have bad breath, even though you just brushed your teeth and used mouthwash.

You've got a new haircut and colour, you've lost 16lbs and someone comments that you don't *look well* when actually I was feeling pretty good about myself :(

Annie x

When skinny people who have never had weight problems say " You don't understand how hard it is for me, I can't put on weight!" Ahhhhhhh!
When people say things like " Won't you just put all the weight back on when you start eating again!"

Oh, had forgotten about that gem, "once you go back to normal eating, you will put it all back on". Well, naturally I will if i ate what i normally ate pre CD and what got me fat in the first place!!

When your mothers prepares a big old buffet for some dinner guests, and the whole house smells of yummyness.. and then you find the leftover cheesecake in the fridge :(

Back