Down, down, down ....

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
No not my weight .... which is going up, up, up! I'm just feeling really down because I can't (?? or won't more like it) stick to this diet, that I KNOW works so well. Each day I see clients who come every week, do as I tell them and lose ?lbs. They end up slimmer than me.

I have so many resons to do it ... the meets, my clothes that don't fit, summer, my wedding .... and what happens?? I shove another cake or piece of chocolate in my mouth instead .... aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Sorry rant over - maybe I can focus my head again now!!!

hey bev, i am the same as you... and when we step on the scales and see we sts or gained i find i makes me lose my mojo..

but we do need to this, i mean summer approaching and we want to feel good, i look at it as i feel brill when i am losing, its the best feeling ever, and when i eat i feel so guilty, punishing myself..

so come on bev do it.. there is a reason why your a cdc :) because you understand what its like, you want to help people, and your a strong person... :)

No not my weight .... which is going up, up, up! I'm just feeling really down because I can't (?? or won't more like it) stick to this diet, that I KNOW works so well. Each day I see clients who come every week, do as I tell them and lose ?lbs. They end up slimmer than me.

I have so many resons to do it ... the meets, my clothes that don't fit, summer, my wedding .... and what happens?? I shove another cake or piece of chocolate in my mouth instead .... aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Sorry rant over - maybe I can focus my head again now!!!

Come on bev what are you doing?? Get on the wagon with your clients and stay strong be positive you dont need cake chocolate esp when you have yummmy shakes and bars. Your starting now arnt you?

becky xx

Flirty... you are SO not alone....

My head says one thing and my stomach demands another.

We all know what we should do and yet the temptations are there every day demanding to be eaten!

I am struggling to behave myself at the moment but have started going swimming and swimming hard for the time i am there. I feel good when i come out and it has (so far) kept me on the straight path! (that said i am on my way to a conference this afternoon followed by 'drinks' and canapes..... (We will see how much blinking resolve I have then eh??)

Youre human sweetheart, I know how blinking hard this diet is and how easy it is to fall into a 'pit'.....

Be strong and think of that wedding dress - will it be a size X or will it be a size bigger???

temptation - wedding dress - temptation - wedding dress - temptation - wedding dress....... You decide!!

Good luck sweets, you CAN do this, you KNOW you can

Lots of love and be gorgeous

Mikki xxx

You have to be in the right 'zone' for this diet....its bl**dy tough! I agree with Dancing....maybe SS is not the answer for you at the moment. I'm combining a couple of shakes a day with an Atkins style meal in the evenings. Maybe something like that would work hun. I know how you are feeling, I've been on so many diets and failed...but I was in the right frame of mind this time....maybe just concentrate on not gaining until you are ready to do the diet. Lots of hugs to you hun.xx

Awww, Bev, i am really sad to hear this, you were doing so well with your ss/atkinsy type thingy! Especially as you took two hols and managed to loose weight /sts whilst away!

I have every confidence that you'll find your mojo soon, and get back to whichever plan you decide on. After all, you have the best reason in the world to loose the weight; a lifetime of looking back at the wedding pics and not saying to yourself, 'I wish i had lost more before the wedding' !

Back