Down we go...............

MandyLupton

Gold Member
I thought I'd better get started with a diary as I'm on day 4 and 6lb down already which takes me into the 19s. It's also TOTM so hopefully by weigh day which is Sunday I might have lost the retention weight too, fingers crossed.

Breakfast today i had a strawberry shake, not too sure about them, all the bits were in the bottom so next time I'll keep stirring it. I love the banana and chocolate. Going to order some meals for next week, bit undecided on this. Anybody got any tips for this. Which do you prefer and which ones are your least favourite? Help lol.

:wavey:

Had a bad few days and totally fallen off the wagon. Back to it tomorrow. Not going to beat myself up I've done too much of that in the past. My first weigh in is going to be quite small but it will be a loss and I will be lighter than I was last week.........onwards and downwards

I've not followed the diet at all. It's all gone pear shaped really. Hoping the willpower I once had will return with avengence. I've stocked up on s&s soups and shakes. Going to get up in the morning with a new take on it. I'm going to buy myself a new top in a smaller size and hang it in the bedroom so every morning when I wake I will see it and it will remind me of one of the reasons I'm doing this.

1. I want to look and feel better
2. Make it to old age and not die from obesity related illnesses
3. Teach my kids the correct way to eat........

I've been same hun, re-started so many times n didn't last longer than 2 days.
But determined to stick it this time, no matter what.
Come on hun, we can do this.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get really cross with myself because I've done it before and lost 8 stone in 6 months. Last time was a breeze didn't have any side effects other than constipation in the first couple of weeks. I managed to get to day 4 this time then cave in.........so stupid as ketosis was probably about to kick in.
Yes of course we can do this. I'm restarting in the morning so come on we can support each other.
Good luck hun x

Good luck with the restart Mandy and as you said you know you can do it. Catching up with everybody's weight loss stories really motivates you if you feel like you're going to relapse x x

Good luck with the restart Mandy and as you said you know you can do it. Catching up with everybody's weight loss stories really motivates you if you feel like you're going to relapse x x

Thanks hun, I joined the facebook pages too for motivation. Some of the guys are on here too.

Head first and the rest will follow!
Good luck! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just ordered bars and meals, I sure this will help with the evening munchies as a soup or shake just doesn't hit the spot. So going to have macaroni cheese with broccoli when it arrives. Paid for the 1st class Royal mail delivery so it's anybodies guess lol.
Had a choc shake for breakfast.....really like them. Planning on veg or chicken soup for lunch and a soup for tea. Will have a shake before bed. I need to get past the 4th day as thats when I'm falling off the wagon. Thats why I've ordered the meals and bars. I'm probably missing chewing by then.

Well on restart No 3, got my meals now and have had a good day 1. Having veg with my meal tonight so I'm really hoping it will make this headache go away.

good luck on the re start Mandy I wasn't impressed with the bars they seemed so small compared to the amount you have with the shakes. I've been putting the mousse powder in them to make them more bulky they taste lovely.
Saving the bars for when I'm out and about in town and can't make the shakes x x

Back