DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cry: Intermittent internet access, hacking cough, streaming cold :sick: hopefully normal service will resume soon...

You and me both. I feel absolutely rotten!

Day 1 on monday for me.

Get Well soon Cherub

Hiya D_Q sorry you got a nasty cold :hug99: Auntie Sonia says have a nice hot bath a lemsip and an early night oh and lots of Vicks vaporub. Hope you feel better soon honey.:)

:cry: Intermittent internet access, hacking cough, streaming cold :sick: hopefully normal service will resume soon...

Ohhhhh bless ya girl...xxx Get some Lemsip thingys or something down your neck and get tucked up in bed :patback::hug99:

Still hacking my guts up :sick: Finally had to accept I'm not actually :superwoman: and take the day off work as my voice had pretty much gone, and the cough has turned into an awful bark that hurts my chest so much :( Am hoping to get in to see the Dr tomorrow but I think my weekend away chilling out will do me the most good. :sigh:

So just got to get through stuff tomorrow, class tomorrow night, and then I am away for the weekend :clap: Still by and large sticking with my plan and feeling good for it. A couple of clients have noticed a difference which is great for the ego :cool:

Hello all -I had a lovely weekend (on the whole), really relaxed and chilled out. :cool: Had to sell my car :cry: which was a bit of a blow, but needs must... Picking up a cheaper one later in the week, so will still have transport, so can't complain can I?!

In the meantime just tootling along and doing the best I can....

Hiya sweety glad you had a relaxing weekend. I will not be on much now as the mother board on my pc has died and cant afford to get it fixed till after xmas. I keep popping on as much as I can on partners pc but he is always on it so I got a fight on my hands:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back