DQ in 2007!

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by DQ, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

We ready then peeps?! :cool: Kids are back at school this week, and it's time to apply apply some effort to ourselves

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

DQ - this is where to check in on the Drama Queen!

Another weekend over and done with. Had Friday off work cos Sophia had torticolis :boohoo: Basically when she woke up and stretched, her neck muscles went into spasm. She's been on diazepam all weekend but is much better.

I have done my hair. Dyed the grey bright purple and put in purple braids. It's just a short bob, nothing special, but it's neat and tidy and I always feel better for doing something with my hair :queen:

Back to work tomorrow and looking forward to us all being in a routine. The girls are back at school, Nina is potty training, and I am using my tens machine to help with the pain from the slipped discs. :clap:

The holiday seems a long time ago, but I did find it refreshing so can't complain too much. :p

Anyway, recommitting as mentioned before going on holiday - let's get cracking on being the best that we can be, whatever it takes!! :D

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    • Hair sounds gorgeous :D
    • Let's get cracking!!!...2008 is looming.....:scale:

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You said it baby!! Just checking out your signature - you are doing fab!!! :clap: :cool:

6. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank u honey :D...DESPITE everything!!!!! Me thinks I may have turned a corner here with the "head stuff"....or is it that I have the big 40 looming in 9 days!!!!! Arghh...:eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Age ain't nuffin but a number!! ;)

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Where the heck did the time go?!!! :eek: I was aiming to be in bed for 11 p.m.!!! Ah well, nite nite :nightf:

9. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hi D_Q glad your getting in to a routine. Your hair sounds lovely. I have not had my hair done for ages I think I will have it done as a treat when I have lost another 2 stone to celebrate losing half of what I need to lose. Glad your daughter is feeling better and how is the potty training going?

10. JulesE

JulesE Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    21st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pre-Op...Gastric Banding
    Hey you! :wavey:

How was the holiday? Where abouts in Spain did you go & would you recommend it?

Glad to hear you're feeling ok & that Sophia's on the mend. Sounds very painful, poor girl.

How's Nina's potty training going? Daniel had his 1st encounter with his potty last Wednesday - managed a bit of poop in there - :wow:
    I'm under no illusions that he's going to potty train just yet though - just wanted to get him used to sitting on it etc.

Well, we're off to Tumble Tots this morning, so I'd best move myself!

Have a good day - Oh, and you ought to post a pic of your hair :D

xx

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Potty training going well - have just returned from Asda where we purchased 10 pairs of pants (5 Peppa Pig, 5 Dora the Explorer) in celeration for stickers earned so far :cool: :cool:

Looks like my lil madam will be getting her scooter this weekend as she hasn't 'used' her nappies even overnight since we started :D To say I am proud of her is an understatement, although we have yet to do the 'rush to loo whilst out and about'!! :p

We went to Ametlla de Mar in Spain Reus, Spain - Google Maps and it was lovely. The villa was big enough for the five of us (3 double bedrooms), with a pool. We hired a car and drove from Barcelona airport, although we could have flown into Reus. Gorgeous week - just wish we could afford to do it again :sigh:

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well tis weigh in tomorrow. Done 7 days of CD1000/1200 and hopeful for a loss. :) So I've got my 7 days star, and am pleased with how things have gone. I need an early night - will let you know how the weigh in goes tomorrow. :nightf:

13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lost 12 lbs :cool: Very pleased, and even more determined. Need to up the water though :)

14. fiona78

fiona78 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.88%)
    Woo hoo! Well done! :D

xxx

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Thanks Fiona :D Was a bit of surprise tbh, and definitely not expecting that every week but a good start :D :cool:

16. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya D_Q :wow:Well done fantastic wow I wish I could lose that in a week.:talk017:

17. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Blimey DQ, that's fab, that is :wow: Good on ya:clap:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Can't argue with that honey!

By the way your hair sounds fab. Any chance of a pic? :)

:hug99:

cc xxx

20. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Yeah, but remember first week losses are always good - it's keeping things going that is important :)

Thanks KD - I am pleased! :clap:

21. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well someone today told me it makes my head look like a football so I'm not sure now.....

22. Splash

Splash Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :wow:, That's a fantastic start, you must be so pleased. And your little girl must be feeling very grown up in her new knickers!!! Hope your back not too painful and DQ your hair always looks fabulous...bet it's nothing like a football!

:talk017:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.