DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to seeing the hair D_Q ... sounds wonderful!

Sorry not been around much recently - but been thinking of you and my other Miniminers. xxx

Tootling along nicely, looking forward to my first Christmas Do this Thursday :cool: and generally enjoying the way things are. Off to Birmingham this weekend to see my Mum :clap: and I start my secondment on Monday - all good!!! :D

Tootling along nicely, looking forward to my first Christmas Do this Thursday :cool: and generally enjoying the way things are. Off to Birmingham this weekend to see my Mum :clap: and I start my secondment on Monday - all good!!! :D

Hi hun glad you are tootling along nicely hope you have a fab time at your Christmas do and enjoy your weekend at your mum's.

Back from a fabulous weekend, made all the more fantastic by the news that my fav sister got engaged!!! :cool: :cool: I was so happy when she told me, I was crying all over the place - has totally made my year, it really has!!!!

And to see my Marmee again - yeah, I had a great weekend :D

Hi DQ

Glad to see you back from your lovely family weekend. Hope you had a "mummy hug" they are the best in the world. What I would give right now for one

Great news about sis ~ I know what you mean about crying. I seem to spend all my time crying about one thing or another at the moment. Not sad ~ just remembering.

Been to a lovely christmas lunch event today with my son, daughter and daughter in law and great grandad (bless him) and my lovely in laws, 11 of us altogether and we had real carol singers whilst we ate the meal. I was doing ok till my daughters eyes filled up and that was it ~ we both just laughed and cryed together. Another lovely memory for me ah

I really love this time of year but I am so emotional and cry at everything (crying now silly sod !!) Your post touched me as I wanted to nip to my Mums and tell her what happened today. I know she is here with me and that she indeed watched what happened today but still

Oh well

Love to you and yours

Cant post anymore as keyboard is all wet and soggy LOL

x x x

Oh Shaza, I am well known for being a cry-baby - the slightest thing sets me off, good and bad :rolleyes: But you know what - it means we're in touch with how we feel, so it's not a bad thing :hug99:

And yes, I did get a few Marmee :hug99: - no one hugs like my Mum, she makes me feel like everything is right in the world and there is nothing I can't do.

I hope my kids say the same about me eh DQ

Mummy hugs are the best in the world, mind you I had a wonderful one year old baby hug off my lovely grandson Fin today. Complete with a big fat snotty kiss ~ now that takes some beating !!!

I agree about being in touch with your emotions, It shows you are alive and have empathy for others. Just wish I could switch it off sometimes !! Doc says its to do with my age as I am a on the change ~ thats just rubbish, I am and have always been a cry baby !!! LOL

Everything makes me cry ~ Films, grandchildren, weddings, funerals, new babies, old people, carol singers, nativity plays, being loved, being dumped, falling over, good times with friends, missing my mum, sisters concerned looks, flowers from hubby, little love notes, my sodding RA, stories about the past, dreams for the future. Oh I might start a new thread

What makes you cry

Can of worms well and truly open !

x x x

Note to self ~ must stop this late night posting when in pain and cant sleep ~ gets all a bit dramatic. Oh well thats ok only the DQ here !!

Am in huge amounts of pain with my back and legs :( Been moving furniture around (how stoopid am I?!! :rolleyes: ) to make more room for the girls, and my back and legs have gone into spasm. On the sofa, drugged up, watching 'How To Look Good Naked'. Dirty Dancing finale is on tonight, and then I need sleep.

Sorry been MIA - still having internet problems, and I don't finish work until Monday afternoon so am busy running around in the spare time I get. Promise to be more visible in the new year :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back