DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah am pleased, especially with some of the stuff I have been dealing with at the moment. Now if I can maintain that rate of loss - 10 lbs a month would be fabulous - I think I could be quite happy :D

thanks mate. I think it was just making up for losing nothing last week. It'll be nice to have another good one next week - fingers crossed!!

See you tomorrow :D
xxxxxxx

Having a lovely time with my girls. Have dyed my hair blue :eek: and am putting in braids - will probably let you lot have a photo when it's done :D

Hiya DQ,
Well done 1lb is great all in the right direction :D. Glad your having a lovely time with your ladies and don't forget the pics of your hair, it always looks so good . Mine is always essence of birds nest lol !

Take care hunny love Julie xxx

Will get a photo taken of the hair - only got one on the phone at the moment!! It's very blue but the girls and Rob love it, and I could get used to it!!! :cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Had a lovely peaceful weekend - finished knitting my poncho, and started knitting a hat. Am waiting on delivery of some cherry red wool so I can start knitting a long cardigan - yes, tis time to get the knitting needles out again and make the most of my skills :D

Off for the next three days due to half term, and popping out with my ladies tomorrow morning. Feeling rather relaxed :)

Will get a photo taken of the hair - only got one on the phone at the moment!! It's very blue but the girls and Rob love it, and I could get used to it!!! :cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Had a lovely peaceful weekend - finished knitting my poncho, and started knitting a hat. Am waiting on delivery of some cherry red wool so I can start knitting a long cardigan - yes, tis time to get the knitting needles out again and make the most of my skills :D

Off for the next three days due to half term, and popping out with my ladies tomorrow morning. Feeling rather relaxed :)

Hiya D_Q you seem much happier :) glad you are feeling relaxed. Your hair sounds very blue :D cant wait to see the piccy bet it looks lovely. I see your waiting on a parcel too I ordered something off Ebay about 2 weeks ago and because of them silly strikes I am still waiting:mad: Oh well hopefully it will arrive soon I will check in on you soon take care.:hug99::wavey:

Dirty stop out reporting in!!!! :D

Sorry I've been MIA. It's half term so I have three days off with my ladies - am back to work tomorrow.

Monday we just chilled out - was feeling a bit tired and weary after a weekend with all four of the girls. Went out on Monday to see a friend, made the mistake of having half a glass of wine and sparked out!!! Ended up getting home at 5.45 a.m. :eek:

Tuesday, the girls woke me up by wafting coffee under my nose and I took them shopping. Bought some DVDs, books, did some banking then cuddled on the sofa. Very nice!! :)

Today? Well today I have been deserted! :eek: My two eldest have gone to the cinema together (awww, proud Mummy moment), and Nina is in nursery until 12.30. So they brought me breakfast in bed, and I have just tootled around. Now contemplating a quick visit to Matalan before grabbing the monster, and this evening I am on hairdressing duty as putting extensions in Isabella's hair. She is off to Little Canada with the school for a week from Monday, so she needs her hair tidy and out of the way. Lots of activities including abseiling, rock-climbing so she's gonna have a cracking time!! :D

Whoops time to pick up Nina....

Dirty stop out reporting in!!!! :D

Sorry I've been MIA. It's half term so I have three days off with my ladies - am back to work tomorrow.

Monday we just chilled out - was feeling a bit tired and weary after a weekend with all four of the girls. Went out on Monday to see a friend, made the mistake of having half a glass of wine and sparked out!!! Ended up getting home at 5.45 a.m. :eek:

Tuesday, the girls woke me up by wafting coffee under my nose and I took them shopping. Bought some DVDs, books, did some banking then cuddled on the sofa. Very nice!! :)

Today? Well today I have been deserted! :eek: My two eldest have gone to the cinema together (awww, proud Mummy moment), and Nina is in nursery until 12.30. So they brought me breakfast in bed, and I have just tootled around. Now contemplating a quick visit to Matalan before grabbing the monster, and this evening I am on hairdressing duty as putting extensions in Isabella's hair. She is off to Little Canada with the school for a week from Monday, so she needs her hair tidy and out of the way. Lots of activities including abseiling, rock-climbing so she's gonna have a cracking time!! :D

Whoops time to pick up Nina....

Ahh arnt they good getting you coffee in bed thats so sweet. I get woken up to I WANT MY BREAKFAST every morning. Cant wait till they get older so they can bring me coffee in bed.:D

D_Q - Can I say that I've secretly admired the way you talk about your family. It can't be easy having 4 children, but you sound so well doing it [motherhood] and they sound like angels

Our Queenie does a brilliant juggling job, doesn't she!!!! :D:D:D

D_Q - Can I say that I've secretly admired the way you talk about your family. It can't be easy having 4 children, but you sound so well doing it [motherhood] and they sound like angels

Ah bless ya, CC, I only really have 3 kids - my stepdaughter is only here every other weekend. And I think I have been VERY lucky with my girls cos on the whole they are pretty special kids :)

Our Queenie does a brilliant juggling job, doesn't she!!!! :D:D:D

From you, the Queen of Juggling and Handling, I take that as a mega compliment - thank you! :thankyou:

Ahh arnt they good getting you coffee in bed thats so sweet. I get woken up to I WANT MY BREAKFAST every morning. Cant wait till they get older so they can bring me coffee in bed.:D

I must admit I was incredibly surprised and touched :) And unfortunately, along with them being able to make you coffee comes them cutting some of the apron strings, :sigh: I guess I can't keep them as babies forever!!

Right, have spent the evening completing an application form for a job I am going for at work, so am suitably shattered. Back to work tomorrow, having had three days off to spend with my girls, and looking forward to the routine - everything seems easier when I have a decent routine :cool:

Have started a new knitting project - bright red, longline cardigan and of course have had to order new knitting needles, some stitch holders, etc :rolleyes: But it is so relaxing knitting on cold winter nights!! Do I sound old!?! :p

Feeling groovy! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back