DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey - been away for the weekend. Just me, a hotel room and lots of sleep. Home now but wish I was still there :(

Oh did you have a good time glad you caught up on some much needed sleep, and glad to see you are back. Hope everything is alright take care hun:)

I did - must have slept a good 12 hours at one stage. But home again and nothing changes. Ah well, the break was lovely. What have I missed?! :)

Hiya DQ,
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing time. Good for you ! Bet it feels like you have never been away !
Just came over to check in on you but obviously you were far to busy getting that much needed shut eye to chow down !
Take care hunny luvs ya Julie xxx

Hi DQ, sorry to hear things not going so well at home for you. Hope it improves soon. Well done on all those stars, you're going great guns.:patback:

Things are up and down like a rollercoaster! I keep trying though, feel like giving up on everything but know I'll feel worse if I do.

Hiya D_Q hows things going I hope you are ok. How is your little girl going with the potty training. Ellie was doing so well but she has suddenly started wetting herself again I just don't know what to do about it but never mind I am sure it will get sorted. Anyway I will check in on you tomorrow make sure you are ok sweety talk soon and take care.:hug99:

Hiya D_Q hows things going I hope you are ok. How is your little girl going with the potty training. Ellie was doing so well but she has suddenly started wetting herself again I just don't know what to do about it but never mind I am sure it will get sorted. Anyway I will check in on you tomorrow make sure you are ok sweety talk soon and take care.:hug99:

We're doing good with the wees, but she still won't poo in the potty :confused: Just keep persevering mate ;)

Hiya D_Q I said I would pop in and check on you today hope you are ok. Sorry to hear you are a bit stressed sweety. If you need to chat pm me but no pressure. Take care mate.:hug99:

Well it's only 13 lbs in about 6 weeks, but it's on the way down. Looking forward to hearing how you do tomorrow honey :hug99:

I'm going to be gutted if I don't have a reasonable loss, but I'll still keep plodding on regardless of what it is. I want to be able to come and see you and get on those scales and be at goal next year :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back