DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya :wavey:

What a day this has been. First thing this morning into the Dr's surgery to have a blood test - testing my cortisol levels, and also something about bone composition :confused: Into work, where I had a workplace assessment to check my desk and chair. Looks like I need a new chair.

Back home, and small rest befrore back to the dentist. Im happy to say the abscess is gone, and I have had the tooth removed - i need a holiday!! :p

Bet you do after all that!!!!

Hiya D_Q :hug99: I am not surprised you need a holiday at least the abscess is gone now one less thing to worry about. Try and take things easy as much as you can, easier said than done though isnt it.:)

I have plans in place to make it a peaceful weekend.

The girls have been allowed to invite one friend each for a sleepover. I have bought the ingredients for them to make flapjacks, and will order pizza to arrive around 5.30 - 6.00 p.m. This they can have in their bedroom as long as they take their baby sister up with them :cool:

I'll take her off their hands around 7.30, thereby giving myself a good couple of hours peace to do some knitting and chilling, and they feel like they have had a treat!! :D

Tomorrow, eldest is off out with her friends, so me, middle and youngest will probably hit London Road to get my nails and eyebrows done, and maybe visit the DVD store. Sunday I turn into a hairdresser again, ready for the new school week.

So you see, if all goes according to plan I will be doing very little :cool:

Well that served me right, thinking I had it sussed!! :p Nina decided she wanted to stay down here, so I had to turn off 'Princess Bride' cos she said it was scary :rolleyes: 10.30, one of our 'guests' comes down to say she is feeling really sick - too much pizza, ice cream and flapjacks maybe?! :p - so ended up knocking on my neighbour's door and returning her daughter early! Ah well, at least she got most of the evening with her man!!

So here I am, having finally watched the end of my movie (I love 'The Princess Bride so much :cool: ) and playing a last game of scrabble on Facebook before going to bed. Will have to try and do some knitting tomorrow instead!

Well that served me right, thinking I had it sussed!! :p Nina decided she wanted to stay down here, so I had to turn off 'Princess Bride' cos she said it was scary :rolleyes: 10.30, one of our 'guests' comes down to say she is feeling really sick - too much pizza, ice cream and flapjacks maybe?! :p - so ended up knocking on my neighbour's door and returning her daughter early! Ah well, at least she got most of the evening with her man!!

So here I am, having finally watched the end of my movie (I love 'The Princess Bride so much :cool: ) and playing a last game of scrabble on Facebook before going to bed. Will have to try and do some knitting tomorrow instead!
Oh dear that is so typical things never go according to plan. Well at least you got to finish off watching your film hope you managed to get a good nights sleep, take care.:D

Hiya gorgeous girlie :)

Just dropping on the queen bee to see how she's doing? Pretty busy by the sound of things;)

Luv n stuff.....:queen:..xxx

'Plans' and 'peaceful weekends' just don't go with children! Hope the tooth fairy left you something nice!

Not yet, but I did go and get my eyes tested and have chosen some new glasses!! :D Got to wait two weeks for them, but they are very 'Gok Wan' inspired :p

Having a bit of a bad time with TOTM :( - really struggling to get all of my food in, but am determined to get myself back into a proper routine. Am not weighing in on Tuesday cos I know I'm retaining water (swollen feet and fingers), just going to make sure I log everything I am meant to be eating, and stick with it and grab my stars :)

Not yet, but I did go and get my eyes tested and have chosen some new glasses!! :D Got to wait two weeks for them, but they are very 'Gok Wan' inspired :p

Having a bit of a bad time with TOTM :( - really struggling to get all of my food in, but am determined to get myself back into a proper routine. Am not weighing in on Tuesday cos I know I'm retaining water (swollen feet and fingers), just going to make sure I log everything I am meant to be eating, and stick with it and grab my stars :)

Oh sweety that blinkin time of the month again it comes round too fast:mad: I got totm too. I suffer badly with water retainment when its totm so fingers crossed I am off by weigh in on thursday. You are doing fab with the stars mate well done.:D

And a very good Scrabble player you are too! :p:p xx

And a very good Scrabble player you are too! :p:p xx

Nowhere near as good as you - you definitely make me raise my game!! :D

Had a good day today. Work went well, saw clients, had a lovely relaxing bath and chilled out with my girls :cool: Gonna have an early night tonight - pleased with how I have done :nightf:

Hiya Matey :wavey: how are you doing? I just read that you are getting glasses in a few weeks. Snap I had an eye test today and get my glasses on Friday. The last time I wore glasses was when I was about 10 I am going to feel strange wearing them.:eek: Well I will check in on here soon to see how you are doing. :)

I've been wearing glasses since I was ten but these are probably the most stylish I have ever gone for!! :cool:

Got through the day, so off to claim my star then off to bed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back