DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hun, you are not the only one MIA!!!!!!!! I havent caught up in weeks, hows that back of yours???

Late night last night (home for 3.50 a.m. - chatting with a friend), so absolutely exhausted!!! :( But the weekend is here, I am off to catch up with some friends tomorrow, so all is well!! :)

Is that Little Canada in The Isle of Wight? My 3 eldest have been and thouroughly enjoyed it...and I didn't have to go and collect my eldest when he went as constantly threatened by his teachers!....he actually behaved himself for once!
Better start saving now for my youngest who will go next year!
Can't wait to see the hair, and I've got a job. Start next Thursday, if my references come back in time. So hopefully will be in touch soon, get those tetras well stocked!
Good luck with your application. Is it a promotion?

Gail xx

Oh Splash, what excellent news!!!!!:clap: :wow: You tell me when, and I'll make sure they're here for you mate!!!! :bliss:

Yep, it's the Little Canada on the Isle of Wight - thanks for the recommendation, I won't be as worried about her now!! :D

Brain is like mush at the moment - am throwing a major fever, got the sneezes, and ache all over. But I have high hopes for getting myself properly under control - watch this space! :)

Brain is like mush at the moment - am throwing a major fever, got the sneezes, and ache all over. But I have high hopes for getting myself properly under control - watch this space! :)
Oh D_Q get your self a hot water bottle and snuggle up in bed and take a couple of paracetomol. I must admit my brood have snotty noses at the moment I have been sneezing which normally means a cold is imminent.:rolleyes: But fingers crossed it stops at the sneezing. Hope you feel better soon sweety.

Knitting for the not so old !!!

Hi ya DQ

Oh excited to find another YOUNG knitter. What colour is your long jacket oh do tell

I just started knitting after years of abstainence tee hee. Helps my hands to keep supple (with my RA) also keeps me occupied on some long lonely days (now that I am on long term permanent sick and have been told I cant work again boo hoo or hurray not sure which one yet!!)

I just got some very bright red mohair wool with a gold sparkle in (oh lovely and bright cheerful wool) I am knitting myself a jumper to wear on christmas morning when santa comes. Was going to weigh 3 stone less but thats not happening anytime soon so knitting myself a jumper instead tee hee

Also knitting my hubby a really lovely grey aran waistcoat for him to stroll down to the pub in - my kids (rach 28 - robbie 30) thinks its very old fashioned and that I am so so boring to take up knitting - I love it DQ

Keep me updated on your knitting projects and if I can learn how to add a pic I will post a photo of my lovely new jumper (if I ever complete it ) Oh bargain wool on ebay - I never thought of looking there but my wool for my jumper only cost 2.30 plus pp bargain

Love Love

SHaza

Hi ya DQ

Oh excited to find another YOUNG knitter. What colour is your long jacket oh do tell

I just started knitting after years of abstainence tee hee. Helps my hands to keep supple (with my RA) also keeps me occupied on some long lonely days (now that I am on long term permanent sick and have been told I cant work again boo hoo or hurray not sure which one yet!!)

I just got some very bright red mohair wool with a gold sparkle in (oh lovely and bright cheerful wool) I am knitting myself a jumper to wear on christmas morning when santa comes. Was going to weigh 3 stone less but thats not happening anytime soon so knitting myself a jumper instead tee hee

Also knitting my hubby a really lovely grey aran waistcoat for him to stroll down to the pub in - my kids (rach 28 - robbie 30) thinks its very old fashioned and that I am so so boring to take up knitting - I love it DQ

Keep me updated on your knitting projects and if I can learn how to add a pic I will post a photo of my lovely new jumper (if I ever complete it ) Oh bargain wool on ebay - I never thought of looking there but my wool for my jumper only cost 2.30 plus pp bargain

Love Love

SHaza

Whoo hooo, another knitter!!! :cool: The long cardigan thingy is bright red chunky, but at the moment I am doing myself a scarf in some leftover cream chunky! :D Also using up some leftover Bigga doing a hat (not sure how that's gonna turn out :eek: )

The thing is, I spend so much time on forums, etc that my knitting isn't moving as fast as I'd like!! :p Totally agree it's a fabulous way of keeping your hands busy and would love to see piccies of your completed projects :cool:

that's really lovely DQ. I bet your mum will love it :D

You are a woman of many talents, that's for sure. I used to knit but I'm pretty useless at it.

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday by the way. I've been a total :angeldevil: this week with SS, so am expecting a fair loss hopefully.

Oh DQ

Loving the poncho and the wool is so chunky and warm. I would love a jumper with a cowl neck knitted in that wool. WHat size pins is the poncho knitted in and what wool is it Chunky or what ???

2 projects on at the moment so that is enough for me. Last year I knitted everyone a lovely scarf for xmas and everyone loved them. I wish my daughter in law would like hand knitted things for the grandkids but she really really hates things that are hand knitted and will never ever put the kids in something I made for them

Oh I saw some lovely gloves in new look and a matching hat ~ the gloves just cover your hands really with a hole for your thumb not really fingerless just up to the end of your fingers. I brought the set but at £18 for the two I though it was a bit steep so I am taking the set back tomorrow and having a go at knitting them myself (let you know how it will turn out and try and post pic of me in new lovely bright red jumper) If I ever get off the net and get knitting maybe I would complete a garment a bit quicker tee hee

I am so thrilled to have found another "young knitter"

that's really lovely DQ. I bet your mum will love it :D

I did it for her for Mother's Day - I think she liked it :)

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday by the way. I've been a total :angeldevil: this week with SS, so am expecting a fair loss hopefully.

Think you'll have done fabulous mate - you are really rocking!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back