DQ in 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya D_Q how you going matey sorry your back is still playing up get that tens machine back on, get DH to make you a brew and lie down on the sofa with your quilt and have a well earned relax.:)

Hiya DQ,
Sorry your feeling down hunny hope that back of yours eases up soon bless ya, I love knitting too but i am a strictly scarf gal lol .Maybe i should become a bit more adventurous now the nights are pulling in
Have a good day babes Luvs Julie xxx

Hello Queenie :queen:...:D

Hiya peeps

Had a rough day today. The morning went well - I went for a secondment at my workplace and got it :bliss: but now the arguing starts over when my current boss will let me go :( It's only six months, but will be a good experience for me, and they are a lovely team so looking forward to it when it happens.

Nina was a complete baggage this afternoon. Screaming fit for over an hour and a half, which left me with the mother of all headaches :( Had a bit of a 'stalker' problem with a young lad who lives near us, which left me a bit uncomfortable, and DH was working late so I ended up locking the door and hiding in the living room :eek:

DH was due to go to his photography club this evening but because he worked late he couldn't go, which threw everything else out of synch - Nina didn't want Mummy to put her to bed, she wanted Daddy, etc so cue more screaming :sigh:

Anyway, stuck to my plan and apart from needing to knock back a bit more water am feeling ok - tired but ok. Time to check on how everyone else is doing! :)

Hiya peeps

Had a rough day today. The morning went well - I went for a secondment at my workplace and got it :bliss: but now the arguing starts over when my current boss will let me go :( It's only six months, but will be a good experience for me, and they are a lovely team so looking forward to it when it happens.

Nina was a complete baggage this afternoon. Screaming fit for over an hour and a half, which left me with the mother of all headaches :( Had a bit of a 'stalker' problem with a young lad who lives near us, which left me a bit uncomfortable, and DH was working late so I ended up locking the door and hiding in the living room :eek:

DH was due to go to his photography club this evening but because he worked late he couldn't go, which threw everything else out of synch - Nina didn't want Mummy to put her to bed, she wanted Daddy, etc so cue more screaming :sigh:

Anyway, stuck to my plan and apart from needing to knock back a bit more water am feeling ok - tired but ok. Time to check on how everyone else is doing! :)

Hiya well done on the Secondment I don't know what one is :eek: but well done anyway. Sorry you have a bit of a stalker hope it gets sorted soon. I remember when I had a stalker where I use to work well not a stalker but more of a single white female. She copied everything I did and wore and said and perfume. One day she came in the office wearing exactly the same as me :eek::eek: Maybe it is because I was the only one who befriended her I felt sorry for her because she was really shy and quiet. God I am glad I don't work there any more.:)

Hiya well done on the Secondment I don't know what one is :eek: but well done anyway.

It's basically a position has come up elsewhere in the council that is open for six months, so I am moving there on a temporary basis, learn something new, etc then go back to my normal job :)

So what department are you going to? Sounds a bit scary but what is it they say? "A change is as good as a rest"

I'll be moving to the Banking team, so lots of figures, reconciliation, etc which is lovely and logical, and allows me to figure out my mental/emotional stuff!! :cool:

Back is a bit pants but happy to be heading towards the end of the week :( Tired though - had a lot of clients this afternoon which I love, but it always tires me out. Not sure I'm gonna make it to 2 a.m.!! :eek: How's your plan gone today? :hug99:

My plan is rubbish DQ

Should have gone to be weighed with lovely Ann (westhills my brilliant CDC) not been to her for weeks and phoned up with some stupid excuse ~ she sussed me out and kind of very nicely kicked my butt. Going to see her friday morning to have my apple bottom gorgeous butt kicked tee hee

Then will start ~ I have prob gained around 2 of the 7 stone I originally lost. I must stop eating but totally lost the plot. Cant see the point of being any slimmer ~ like myself as I am. Weight loss has always been a health thing for me ~ being a smaller size does not and will not improve or change my life (or anyone elses in my humble opinion) No sodding improvement in my health after loosin 7 stone was a big disapointment to me and cant seem to get back on track

But I know I must or I will very very soon gain all the weight I lost and be back to square one 23stone 10lb. OMG cant be that again

Will chat to Ann on Friday and she will sort my head out.

I am such a comfort eater and as I am in flare up with my arthritis and changing medication my pain levels are chronic so DQ my excuse to fill my face

Excuses excuses excuses ~ I am very good at talking myself out of doing something I dont really want to do

I am blessed with a charmed life, adorable family and friends and need to count my blessings daily ~ my only bug bear is my sodding weight. Apart from that my life is a dream and I am happy and content the only problem I have in my life is a number on a little square shiny box that changes when I stand on it (dont count my RA some people are alot worse than me ~ I just got to put my lippy on and get on with that one)

Are you around to go on the chat thingy ~ no one seems to do that ~ shall we give it a go

Shaza

Ah mate, that sounds so rough. And it does sound as though you need to refocus. I'm sorry losing the 7 stone didn't make the difference you were hoping for, but that shouldn't stop you reaching for your goals mate :hug99:

I'll dive into chat another time - I am doing paperwork at the moment and sneaking on here in between bits and pieces :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back