ProPoints DragonsnDaffs WW diary...

I'm in the south about 15 miles from Cardiff but we are right at the foot of the valleys so when we get it we go back to bedlam here lol hope your feeling better soon mines Still lingering on here been weeks now x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

My cough is still hanging around. Really annoying. . Mark and i have a whole week to ourselves in August and we are debating where to go. We have said maybe Cardiff as there seems to be plenty to do. Or somewhere further up north not sure where to go yet. But it will be nice just the two of us for a while. If we'd got the money I'd book us to go to Paris or Rome again for 4 or 5 days but not got that many pennies :rolleyes:

I thought i had popped over to subscribe already. You must think I'm so rude lol well done only putting 2 on you'll probably have lost that this week :) are you feeling better now? Xx

There is lots to do Cardiff is a lovely place but personally id stay on the coast somewhere local Porthcawl, maybe so your quite central to Cardiff, Swansea,Newport, also a nice beach there n local to oakwood theme park etc sadly we take it all for granted really I grew up spending all my summers in Porthcawl and Tenby, Carmarthen etc you forget how gorgeous it all is when we have the weather, funny enough we are really undecided what to do hol wise too and my son said yesterday o Mam cant we just go to Porthcawl lol, tiny sleepy village fab beach in a caravan and he will be happy he said hes fed up of flying !!! at 7 years old he's been abroad 8 times and me at 42 been abroad once more than him shocking!!! The prices in August are criminal I refuse to pay £2,000 for a hol when in October I can have same hotel for a week longer for £900 for 3 of us and still be guaranteed the sun...

Has anyone reading this been to Turkey anywhere and not been faced with the barefaced dragging in to shops and market hard selling?? It drove me absolutely crazy last year I just went back to the hotel we have been to Kusadasi and it wasn't as bad, but Alanya was horrific and has completely put me off going back to turkey which is a shame as the weather and country is fab !!

Thanks for popping in Shez + dont be dull Scarlet lol xx

Well I am truely loving w/w but have come to the conclusion that eating all my weeklies within the first few days is truely no good for me with the amount of points im on at present anyway as I do nothing but eat for 2 days after weigh in and still struggle to use them all then I again struggle to stop picking for next few days and binge starve is no good thats why I stopped Slimming world to stop my treat days etc ....

so today is trying to be a low point day to pull back some of the picking !!!

Brek- porridge and a banana -3
milk for day- 5
Lunch - tesco wrap 5 pork 3 mayo 0 and cheese 1
tea- possibly a nice big fat salad or sausages and chips
Treats- 2 rich tea 2, mini buttons 2, 2 starburst 1.

Drinking coffee by the gallon here but in between having a bottle of squash !!
I am trying lol ...

Can't help with the Turkey question cos I've never been but take him to Porthcawl instead it's beautiful in the summer. I went to New Quay up near Aberystwyth last year and it was stunning, we saw the dolphins too. Can't recommend it highly enough I loved the place and we went there on a Sun £9.50 holiday. Best money I've ever spent xx

Know what u mean Karen about prices. I loved at going in a yurt in that week in August. . Hundred and sixteen pound a night. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Don't think so. Rather go in a luxury hotel for that.

Can't help with the Turkey question cos I've never been but take him to Porthcawl instead it's beautiful in the summer. I went to New Quay up near Aberystwyth last year and it was stunning, we saw the dolphins too. Can't recommend it highly enough I loved the place and we went there on a Sun £9.50 holiday. Best money I've ever spent xx

Yea I think I might just stay local this year, we are in clear debt mode again just some lil credit cards nowt much but I get very close to clearing them then cave n spend again so back in same situation the next year soooooooooooo I think il take pressure off us financially n stop looking for hols that way I have no excuse to flap about plane seats and summer clothes and can just plod along even a pound a week and being in control will do me !!! I havent been that far up for absolutlely years beautiful places I wonder how bad they suffered with the floods this year last year it was horrendous there the caravan parks were washed away practically x

i love turkey :)
we go to icmeler (just outside marmaris) hoping to go back again this august

Isnt that quite close to kusadasi im sure thats where the market was really busy town centre with crazy people on mopeds lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They really suffered in aber but new quay wasn't so bad because most of the parks are high above the beach. Was surprised how cheap prices for food and drink were on the haven park we stayed at so if you're considering a more low key holiday with something to do for all ages I'd recommend it and I'm not on commission I promise lol we're trying to get debt free too because we're getting married next year and don't want to start it in debt if we can avoid it xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oo when n where u getting married ? Exciting times but stressy too x

November next year in the heronston hotel in Bridgend do you know it? I'm not stressed yet cos it feels ages away but the seating plan is gonna be a nightmare when the time comes xx

I do yea its gorgeous there, is there many going ?I dodged the hassle n got married with my kids n few friends in Cyprus have serious family probs so was easier have regrets tho thankfully not about hubby lol x

50 something in the day and about 120-150 in the night. My other half would love it to be just us and the kids but he's been married before and this is my first time so I want the big day. Wouldn't be so big if my grand parents had hobbies my dad is one of 12 and mum is one of 6 the randy old goats lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm cant just be me whos seen a dad mum n 2 kids on 1 moped doing school run lol it was IZMIR I meant thought id seen that sign somewhere tho x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well ive done it I have broke the fab news to my darling hubby that hes now my new weigher inner, I can dodge group but cant and dont want to dodge him, I get nothing at all out of our group the leader is drab old as hills talks total rubbish actually just reads off card s ww issue weekly, and has no oomph ! I have all book's a calc etc so foreseeable future I'm a homey lol. The support ideas and people on minis are diamonds !

So going to start my weigh ins on friday mornings and go from there another new start but finally one im comfortable with xx

Think that's a great idea Karen. Good luck for Friday then ;)
I got Mark to take my scales away. Feels a bit scary now. Lol

Good luck for Friday! You'll be fine though who needs a rubbish class leader when you have minis? Xx

Back