ProPoints DragonsnDaffs WW diary...

Right ive gone to group gained and now have no more excuses il be happy to lose a pound a week til my birthday next year, I am 43 tomorrow and have had a day off work today so I can make sure I am on track with no excuses as of today... back 40 41 a day n 49 weeklies, my weeklies will prob be used mainly tomorrow but whats left will be shared through week or not at all x

Yep your right it was exactly what I needed plus I gave group a chance and everyone was really lovely... had a great day and night out for my birthday yesterday so today is my first day back...

Soooooo....

Milk for day... 4
Brek..porridge,3 and a banana. 7/41..
Snack.. 3 points of fruit n nuts unsalted..and a ww bar 2 12/41.
Lunch...2 bread 4 marg 1 2 bacon 2 2 sausage 3 mushrooms 0 egg 2 sauce 1 . 25/41.
Diet coke a yog and fruit for 4 hours in work..

Going to make a chicken curry with mayflower sauce chicken breast and onions peas n mushrooms..and have some.chips ..

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Just so I remember 25g of fruit n nuts is 3 points, I weighed out 50g but actually put 25g back as half really was plenty x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

it was a little bowl lol x

Hiyas x

Well I got 4 hours left of a 16 hour shift I'm zonked ! Haven't been to bed since sat night lol..

Even tho we went for a meal for my birthday and a fair few vodkas lol I'm actually chuffed to say I'm actually on plan I'm going to weigh on wed evening instead of a Thursday morning tho n stick with evening weigh ins so if I just lose a pound il be happy.. I actually ran out of points yesterday legally so just had some fruit ... I'm actually really enjoying the plan and going to start planning my weeks more instead of winging it..
Tomorrow is a day off so going to.dejunk the garden n a fella is.taking a van full of rubbish to the dump for us so thatl pass a few hours and Tesco will come tomorrow if I ever finish my order, we are trying to empty freezers to do a shop in farmfoods god it takes months don't it..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Did u get anything nice for your birthday. ?
Will u do anything special on mums day.. I just think its such a waste if time and money. But girls still get me something but u don't want a lot as its my birthday the week after too.

I had flowers off in laws, gorgeous leather bag off my son n girlfriend, cards n money off Andrew n vase of lime green flowers for my kitchen off nath as just had new/old chairs painted lime their lush lol, wine n cards off friends.. and yea I agree I really do prefer to give rather than receive gifts I was born on mothers day so every 7 years they clash lol we are going out local for a roast n take my mum in law too as her hubby n other son wont do nowt for her... nathan just won a £120 table football game for a fiver on ebay, and I won a double foam pull out bed thing both for his room the sofa is still wrapped...!, bargains, o and I won the bonusball on saturday so few quid in pot...

Wow..great news about bonus ball. .
And ebay bargains. Sounds like u had some lovely presents.
Im not sure what I want for my birthday. Girls are getting me a pandora bead. Not sure which one though

Well seems ages since ive grabbed half an hour to sit n type ... Lost 4lb this week I have managed to drop a shift down in work and shuffled rest as Andrews gone full time and extra hours in office (I dont feel guilty as ive worked 6 days a week on and off for last 6 years lol) time to have some time at home with NATHAN...

Group was lovely this morning lots are older ladies but there are some my age too n younger so a nice mix, darling hubby met me after class as its in a local club that does amazing cooked breakfast hmmm hope thats not gonna be a habit lol, hes in work now so just made a gorgeous shepherds pie with minced turkey I have had a few biscuits and a hand ful of granola I wasnt planning on picking but as im writing this I can see I already have so lets add up damage ...

Milk for day 3
brek- 2 toast 4, marg 2. 9/41
lunch- 2 wraps 2 slices of ham n salad n mayo.8= 17/41.
packet of crisps 4 2 biscuits 4 granola 2 27/41
packet of ww sweets 1(only had 2 out of box but they need counting for through week) 28/41.
going to count 10 for shepherds pie n pease with Nath later 40/41.
also will have a lil dairy milk 3, banana, watching tele ... so very near points for day ... 41/41 3/49 weeklies.
I will update honestly of anything else whatsoever that passes lips today !!!

I have swapped my shifts around so I can go to a thurs am group all the time now and no more night shifts yay !!!

My plans for this week is to be honest with myself and track every single thing I eat hopefully this will show me what exactly to stop buying in the weekly shop if they want junk they can go to the shop.Andrew has hugeeeeee bar of dairy milk open in cupboard upstairs and it calls me all day every day walking past there is really difficult for me so I will get him to hide it away he can have a square off it when he fancies so could be there weeks if it was just him eating it but it aint !!!!

Also going to keep up with fluids I am probably having 2 litres of squash at mo and its helping with me going to loo and stopping the bloat so it does work for us slimmers...

And last thing is going to try n stay busy get back on vibeplate and maybe 10 mins a day on bike I am going to leave serious cycling kilometres for a few months I want to lose regular amounts however small n not have that excuse to throw into the mix...

Hey karen. Ive noticed if I come down in the morning and make an effort to drink a big glass of water. Seems to help.. im also thinking when I want food am I hungry or something else.. going to learn how to crochet flowers tonight to put on the blanket I made my daughter. X

Fab news on the change around at work. You won't know yourself with all those evenings to relax and enjoy.

Food sounds good too you sound focused beaut. Everything else ok in the valleys? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo I used to crochet when I was nursing but only Square blankets and shawls used to be v gorgeous when frilled n bits added, but flowers whos teaching u or r u utubing im not ignoring bya diaries im having a spring clean will catch up tomorrow in my lovely 12 hour shift...x

Fab news on the change around at work. You won't know yourself with all those evenings to relax and enjoy.

Food sounds good too you sound focused beaut. Everything else ok in the valleys? Xx

All quiet up here lol, I do feel focused tho iv got nothing in the way nothing to prove but best of all the plan works and I like it x

Forgot to say well done on the loss. 4lb is fantastic :) x

Saturday morning crap tele with Nath for a bit has drove me nuts already lol After a super long shift in work last yesterday n god I froze !!! its like waking in the tropics this morning please let this be the start of spring, got loads to do this morning so will shift after half hour on here x

my weeklies are gone now I had a bag of chips in work last night not planned but using weeklies was planned so half way there...

milk for day-3
brek- 2 toast 4 marg 2 marmalade 1.. 10/41
lunch-going to make a chicken and veg soup up and have ww warm bread with it so 5 or 6 if I have marg..16/41
tea- going to do a chicken curry with mayflower sauce onions mushrooms peas and chicken and some chips 6 for curry and 5 for chips 27/41
supper-mix of granola and special k 5 and a ww yoghurt 1 33/41
will take some biscuits or something to work to use up points.. any other snax will be fruit im trying to shake another cold off Nath I really wish people wouldnt send their kids to school poorly I understand kids got to go to school but your kids being ill every other week after making him have a week off school to get better is really annoying ... He will be well again over easter and withing a few days poorly again no doubt .

Wow, well done on the 4lb off, that's brilliant!

Got another lousy cold so going to try and do a lil detoxing only prob is I dont know where to start so I am going to stop all the crap have 3 coffees max a day and even try decaf stop the bread and bulk of my meals aim for fruit n veggies and do some reading later ... I have been poorly on and off for last 6 months nothing serious but just really nasty cold bugs Naths fetching home from school I usually get one cold a year usually after coming back from abroad as we go in October but this year ive been ill ever since and its driving me crazy.. so apparently echinacea vit c and a hot toddy a day keeps loads away so will get all the hot toddy I cant do tho yuck !! today will be a good day !! im out for dinner with the kids step son and mother in law and girlfriends shame all I want to do is go back to bed I havent seen Nath yet :sigh: he slept down in laws as we were both working late last night ... brek was special k n yog, lunch wil be a roast il avoid roastys tho and stick to lots of veg tea will be curry n a jacket trying to crop back some points... enjoy ya days Mums and ladies xxxx

Aww sorry you're feeling so rubbish beaut :( my nan swears by hot squash and 2 paracetamol every 4 hrs and my mother in law reckons cloudy lemonade as hot as you can manage will do the trick too. Echinacea is meant to be fab and helps with healing loads of stuff not just colds. Hope you feel better soon xx

Back