Draw a line or try 3 days syn free?

goingtobeskinnysoon

Silver Member
Screwed up. First time in 7 weeks. I thought hey I'll have a few drinks and I'll just take it out of syns for week. This leaves me zero for the next 3 days and the thought alone is making me want chocolate!

So do I
A) draw a line under that day, write it off as a mistake and learn my lesson?
Or
B) stick at it and try to come in at 105 syns for the week?

Really not sure what's for the best? What does everyone else do?

So proud I've been 100% so far. So disappointed by yesterday. X

A)........... the plan works, so follow it

I would vote for A also, you should be proud, 7 weeks is a long time and remember that this is for life! Next week Ive got 3 meals out and I like you have been 100% since Jan and started to panic a bit. But I got a grip and Im just going to enjoy it and not go mad. What about fitting in some exercise? Good luck hun x

I think you've answered your own question .... "the thought alone is making me want chocolate!"

Any diet that deprives you of anything that you really like/love is doomed to failure because you will crave that thing until you finally give in!

Better to draw a line (perhaps reduce your daily syns a little for a few days) than to 'snap' & devour anything not nailed down.

I personally would do B because I would want that control. But do what's best for you :) I've done that plenty of times and have then gone on for a few extra days without syns without noticing hehe

Normally I'd say A, but will agree with Roziee - essentially the net result will be the same, so long as it is still possible to have 105 syns in a week and all the rest was 100%?

or

So you must have had no more than 60 syns did you? (15 for the day and the other 3 days worth) - in the general scheme of things, drawing a line under it, and getting back on plan for the other 3 days should be fine.

Just don't make a habit of it lol;)

Back