drawing the post easter line!!

Simmy1978

4 days in shropshire, i cannot believe this was supposed to be a holiday!! :( all we did was cook and cook more unhealthy food!

and despite my efforts to stay on the plan it was virtually impossible to dodge everyones dagger eyes at my attempts to avoid eating the crap! :(

anyway, i eventually gave in and let myself go BIG TIME so untold amounts of booze and crap is bound to lead to a gain at tonight weigh in!! i've mentally prepared myself, drawn a line under it and decided to move on!!

My mum has been a doll! i am at her place today and she has stuck me back on the plan so cheers mum!

Here's my pledge to me!!!

1. stick to the plan!! always make sure half of plate is full of veggies and salads

2. do atleast 20 - 30 mins of some form of activity, could be anything from a walk at lunch time, stair climbing, dvd etc

3. quit boring ol weights in the gym i'm going to start going to the classes instead! boxercise and dance classes here i come!!

4. i am NOT going to be disheartened about tonights scale readings!!

Hi Slimmy - ohhh, I live in Shropshire, did you have a nice time? I too am dreading wi tonight, but blahh to it, onwards and downwards. x

awww dont worry honey, at least you enjoyed yourself and can move forward this week :)

Simmy1978 - Go to class tonight and then draw a line under it.
I am trying to get into walking, cycling and just different forms of activity - even helped my SW consultant deliver some leaflets just to get out and doing something.
Louise - Lovely to see that you are still on the site - how's things?
Irene

Well done!! You've drawn the line! That means that even if there is slight disappointment tonight at WI you are ready to boost yourself into 100%!!

I too am drawing the line under this weekend and pretty much following your guidelines of 100%, 2.4 mile walk to work everyday, etc. You knew this weekend was to be a hard one and it was. You did you best and now that it has passed there's nothing to stop you!!

xxxx

thanks all of you for the support!!! louise, where abouts in shropshire are you?? its such a gorgeous place so much lush greenery all i wanted to do was go out and walk for miles miles and miles and take it all in but instead i ended up entertaining all the kids! it was either that or cook with the rest of the mums!!! probably the better option atleast i got to jump around with the kids, danced, ran around after them all!

we were in eaton manor went to ludlow castle its so lovely round there!!!

Back