drawing the post easter line!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Simmy1978, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    4 days in shropshire, i cannot believe this was supposed to be a holiday!! :( all we did was cook and cook more unhealthy food!

and despite my efforts to stay on the plan it was virtually impossible to dodge everyones dagger eyes at my attempts to avoid eating the crap! :(

anyway, i eventually gave in and let myself go BIG TIME so untold amounts of booze and crap is bound to lead to a gain at tonight weigh in!! i've mentally prepared myself, drawn a line under it and decided to move on!!

My mum has been a doll! i am at her place today and she has stuck me back on the plan so cheers mum!

Here's my pledge to me!!!

1. stick to the plan!! always make sure half of plate is full of veggies and salads

2. do atleast 20 - 30 mins of some form of activity, could be anything from a walk at lunch time, stair climbing, dvd etc

3. quit boring ol weights in the gym i'm going to start going to the classes instead! boxercise and dance classes here i come!!

4. i am NOT going to be disheartened about tonights scale readings!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Slimmy - ohhh, I live in Shropshire, did you have a nice time? I too am dreading wi tonight, but blahh to it, onwards and downwards. x

4. Woodsylou

Woodsylou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    awww dont worry honey, at least you enjoyed yourself and can move forward this week :)

5. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Simmy1978 - Go to class tonight and then draw a line under it.
    I am trying to get into walking, cycling and just different forms of activity - even helped my SW consultant deliver some leaflets just to get out and doing something.
    Louise - Lovely to see that you are still on the site - how's things?
    Irene

6. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done!! You've drawn the line! That means that even if there is slight disappointment tonight at WI you are ready to boost yourself into 100%!!

I too am drawing the line under this weekend and pretty much following your guidelines of 100%, 2.4 mile walk to work everyday, etc. You knew this weekend was to be a hard one and it was. You did you best and now that it has passed there's nothing to stop you!!

xxxx

7. Simmy1978

Simmy1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks all of you for the support!!! louise, where abouts in shropshire are you?? its such a gorgeous place so much lush greenery all i wanted to do was go out and walk for miles miles and miles and take it all in but instead i ended up entertaining all the kids! it was either that or cook with the rest of the mums!!! probably the better option atleast i got to jump around with the kids, danced, ran around after them all!

we were in eaton manor went to ludlow castle its so lovely round there!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.