Dreading my first weekend!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Tinkerbell29, 24 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

CD SS
    Started the CD today. Saw the CDC last night. Struggling!
    I have to go to a BBQ with loads of closre friends. I haven't told anybody but my boyfriend i'm doing this and he is unsupportive of this diet.
    I am usually a big eater and drinker and my mates will surely convince me to drink.
    Can anybody give me any motivational tips or ways to avoid the hunger etc.
    I've got a really bad head ache and an upset tummy already - is iot worth it?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinkerbell29

Tinkerbell29 Member

CD SS
    Somebody talk to me!
  4. jaybird

jaybird Full Member

Slimming World
    Umm Im not sure what to say, I find the weekends the hardest to get through cos my mum cooks brilliant roasts. Maybe you should explain to some of your friends that your on CD explain to them why your doing it and if there good friend they will understand and not tempt you with nice food and drink. Hope that helps.

Good luck, oh if you do have to eat have chicken and salad stuff avoid the alcohol as it will knock you out of ketosis completely.

5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi hun

I usually play the dodgy tummy card at things like that! Either that or one of the kids are not well!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.