Dreading WI tommorow!

lucylupin

After last week,when i put on 2.5lbs and was good all week:mad:.We went camping for the weekend,i took loads of good food with me.I took lots of salad,fruit,sw quiche,new pots and home made tuna pasta ,mullers etc.I didnt have any of the fry ups or bbq but i did have 1 ice cream. I dont want to see another gain,i would be ok ish with a maintain but would love a loss:fingerscrossed:
I am thinking of not going,but i guess i need to know and face it:cry: I just dont want another gain:(

The chances are, that if you were camping Huni, you would have done a fair bit of walking about.
It was 1 icecream. I would be amazed if you gained this week Huni at all. If you have stuck to the plan 100% before and after, you will see a difference, even though you had the gain the week before.
Fngers crossed for you Huni.

xxx

You would do better to go to your class, it will give you the motivation to stay on plan next week, if you don't go you will be tempted to stray......so best to bite the bullet and face the scales, good luck with your WI. X

If all you've had is an icecream then I'd say you'll be in for a lovely surprise when you get on the scales!

If all you've had is an icecream then I'd say you'll be in for a lovely surprise when you get on the scales!
I really hope so:sigh:

Back