Dream clothes at dream shops!

hey donna.. im a cd person.. lol..

tees are mint..! theres a carebear one on there i want sooooooo badly.. lol..! they have playdoh ones too.!!!!!! hehe..

x x x

ah right, cool. Yeah I love funky tees, never came across that sight before! Play doh - awesome!!! I liked the slush puppie one I saw on there too!

TOPSHOP TOPSHOP TOPSHOP.
i bleeding love topshop!!!!
the day im in skinny fit jeans from topshop- well- it'll be gooooodddd :)
x

me too donna.. that was the first thing i saw when i went on.. slush puppy.. i was like "OH MY GOD".. i must have a list the length on my arm.. im trying to con my mother into buying me a couple when i get to goal.. (which is a long way.. lol)..
Please mam..

x x x

Kitteh, OMG, you've started something here! I just had a look and saw about 10 T's that I want! Gimme, gimme gimme!!!!! Ha ha!!

The first time I went into New Look and bought something from the front of the shop, and not the "larger Ladies" bit stuffed at the back, I was soooo happy! And well, don't get me started on Primark! Last year, wlaked in, walked out! Just before xmas, walked in, spent 90 quid, walked out with about 10 bags - wooooohoooooo!!!!

Now, that is joy!!

Oooo great post:)
Diesle or Levi Jeans for me!!!
And I look forward to sale time and not having to fight over the large sizes with the other lovely big girls!!!:D
XXXXX

i love the site.. i just often go on.. just to have a look.. lol..!

CB001_tee_300_319.2_88.jpg

My_Little_Pony_Mohawk_Livin_In_The_80s-T_300_328.22757111597_88.jpg

MLP009_t-shirt_300_319.2_88.jpg

ff_sweet_thang_mlp_t-shirt_300_345.6_88.jpg

ff_ponies_forever_t-shirt_300_337.8_88.jpg

im starting to think maybe im slightly obsessed with my little pony.. i also want a hello kitty tee.. cant find one on that site.. im off to look for one.. hehe

x x x

See my little pony don't do it for me, I'm too old --- I need the ones from earlier than that ...... hmmm have to see if I can find humpty dumpty, big ted, little ted, hamble and jemima LOL

fantastic website! My favourate shows when I was little were button moon and trapdoor. Hunted down a button moon tee eventiually! I love it! But never have managed to find a trapdoor one!

eesh I better go or I'll be late for work, these nightshifts...i don't know. I'm totally addicted to this site like!

Back