Dream clothes at dream shops!

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
So what shops would everyone like to shop at when they reach thier goal? Maybe a shop you couldn't shop in before.

For me it's river island. Always wanted to buy jeans from river island but no where near my size. One day I will!

Will be so great to be able to go into any shop and buy straight off the rack...from the front of the rack!

:party0019:

Yeah I agree.. but I'd also like to be able to get some knee length boots. I can never get them over my calves.

I also want a pair of knee length boots that would be so good.

I would love to walk into places like Zara and not want to hide, but just pick up something gorgeous and know it will fit.

Any store really it will just be nice to not have to shop in stores that only have clothes for large people.

I have bought some boots from Duo - it's online and they make them to measure but they don't have the choice you get in the shops. But it is sooooooooooooooooooo embarassing when you try boots on in a shop and the shop assistant is standing there and you can't get them fastened. I wont even try them on now.

Hi Betty
I know the feeling. I have very big calves thin ankles and then big calves :confused: Well its how I was made hopefully once all the weight comes off we will be able to buy boots anywhere. Won't that be amazing.
T

For me, Oasis, Zara, River Island and Top shop, infact any shop that i can just pick and buy! Would love to be able to wear fashionable knee high boots :)

Kitteh Kitteh

What have you done!!!! I think I will be joining you on that. I may be too old for them but sod that....

T

I've always wanted to get some really nice jeans.. like Rock and Republic ones

i dont care where I shop tho' zara would be nice! I just want to put it on and it not look like i've a dozen ferrets stuffed in it to!

i dont care where I shop tho' zara would be nice! I just want to put it on and it not look like i've a dozen ferrets stuffed in it to!
:D:D That nearly made me spit my tea all over my monitor!!!!!
Note to self: Do not read posts with tea in mouth.

for me its Dorothy Perkins and to just go get a couple of things of the rail knowing they will fit, now thats got to be a fab feeling

Cheers for that Kitteh - now when I'm even skinter I know where to send my hubby to blame :D

I want a 'teach the world to sing' t-shirt so that I can go round all day singing it in my gorgeous dulcet tonedeaf tones.

I want to shop everywhere - I always wanted Levis jeans and I've now got a pair to shrink into. I want to go to Karen Millen, I want to go to River Island, I want to go to Zara and I want to be able to buy clothes abroad! I always see things I love when I'm away but never dare risk going into the shops to even look let alone try stuff on........... though after the t-shirt buying phase I can only try these clothes on in all these shops and not actually buy the ..... have to take my son in with a camera - I can be a model LOL

Back