Dreaming about food.. Chat please?

standrewsbride23 said:
I very nearly bit into a piece of my daughters toast today, looked and smelled amazing. Still don't know how I managed to put it down untouched LOL! xx

I bloody love toast too! Lol, especially thick white bread with lots of butter all melted in... Yummy! I'm trying to associate all the lovely foods I like with being fat - so everytime I think about eating bread etc I imagine eating a blob of actual body fat.. Makes me feel a bit sick! Lol x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

5sttogo said:
Thats me all over, you dont want to get to my starting weight i am a carb junkie its hard but i am starting to believe it will get better on this plan. Stick with it hunny in 6 weeks you will look back and be like "what was i worried about" I wish i only had 2 stone to lose :( I will persevere :)

I join you on the carb junkie! I'm determined to stick to this, I'm sick of feeling my belly wobble everytime I walk around :( we'll both persevere! We'll get there eventually :) x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I can't through them out coz the baby and the oh eat them, I'm quite proud of myself because the top shelf is full of homemade chocolate lollies and cupcakes with a big bowl of sweets and junk on top of it too, but I'm with u on the wobbly belly, it's gotta go I'm afraid! X

e
kristin said:
I can't through them out coz the baby and the oh eat them, I'm quite proud of myself because the top shelf is full of homemade chocolate lollies and cupcakes with a big bowl of sweets and junk on top of it too, but I'm with u on the wobbly belly, it's gotta go I'm afraid! X

God it'd kill me if I had food like that in my house! I feel like crying when the baby has a few milky buttons cause I love them! I'm keeping myself busy with the baby climbing all over me now, not feeling hungry but feeling a bit deprived that I can't stuff my face like the OH is doing! I know this will all be worth it when I'm down to goal or nearly there, but I sometimes get the feeling of giving up when I know I've got so much to lose.. Doesn't make sense but I guess I have no patience so I feel like quitting before I've begun! x

I cant cope with 1 or 2 lb's a week either...it so down heartening when you've been good all week! I defo think this hard work and the big pay off is a fantastic way to stay on track!

xx

katie79 said:
I cant cope with 1 or 2 lb's a week either...it so down heartening when you've been good all week! I defo think this hard work and the big pay off is a fantastic way to stay on track!

xx

Same here! To be 100% all week and only lose 2lbs would make me feel like a failure. I know that's the healthy recommended loss per week, but for me I have way too much weight to lose to be satisfied with 2lbs a week! xx

I bloody love toast too! Lol, especially thick white bread with lots of butter all melted in... Yummy! I'm trying to associate all the lovely foods I like with being fat - so everytime I think about eating bread etc I imagine eating a blob of actual body fat.. Makes me feel a bit sick! Lol x

Good idea huni!! xx

xx

Same here hun, thats why I've never stuck at any diet before now - way too slow for me if im depriving myself anyway! xx

standrewsbride23 said:
Same here hun, thats why I've never stuck at any diet before now - way too slow for me if im depriving myself anyway! xx

Exactly! I'm drinking a black coffee now and gonna have my last shake in around an hour.. Really wanting food but trying to distract myself by reading posts on here! xx

Exactly! I'm drinking a black coffee now and gonna have my last shake in around an hour.. Really wanting food but trying to distract myself by reading posts on here! xx

Good for you hun, another tip I learnt from someone else is to add extra water to the shake or just have half of it and save half the powder for later. Just made myself an extra big one now the kids are in bed to see me through the soaps :) xxx

standrewsbride23 said:
Good for you hun, another tip I learnt from someone else is to add extra water to the shake or just have half of it and save half the powder for later. Just made myself an extra big one now the kids are in bed to see me through the soaps :) xxx

I'm really full tonight and I'm surprised cause I've still got a shake left to have! Wish I'd bought more cappuccino flavour cause their so yummy & I only have one left! Gonna keep it for tomorrow in work so it's something to cheer me up on a tedious day in a factory! xx

kristin said:
In exactly the same I've been on that many diets that my oh isnt even interested or supportive of me doing this diet and said he will believe it when I've stuck to it for two weeks, the longest I've ever dieted is 2 days but I look at my belly and it nocks me sick to think about making it get bigger. Lol, for every day u stick to it why don't you put some money away towards skinny clothes as an insentive, I have a bikini on my fridge and my wedding dress pic on my phone so I know I can not cheat. X

This is like my life I have a skinny tin and for every 1lb I lose I put a £1 in it. I started at 19st5 5 weeks ago and today I am 17st9 with 24lbs lost so far. I never stick to diets hence being this big but I am more determined this time and I know now I can do it. I never thought at the beginning I would reach 5 days never mind almost 35 days you can do it girlies when ever I get hungry I sniff the kids dinner and then have my soup lol don't give up x

harassed_mother said:
This is like my life I have a skinny tin and for every 1lb I lose I put a £1 in it. I started at 19st5 5 weeks ago and today I am 17st9 with 24lbs lost so far. I never stick to diets hence being this big but I am more determined this time and I know now I can do it. I never thought at the beginning I would reach 5 days never mind almost 35 days you can do it girlies when ever I get hungry I sniff the kids dinner and then have my soup lol don't give up x

Oh well done you, i think I'm doing really well, and I really don't think I'm gonna give up, but wow 35 days, I hope I can stay on track that long its my birthday about 60 days away do that's my aim, I'm hoping to be two and a half stone lighter by then, well done you will be at target before u know it x

kristin said:
Oh well done you, i think I'm doing really well, and I really don't think I'm gonna give up, but wow 35 days, I hope I can stay on track that long its my birthday about 60 days away do that's my aim, I'm hoping to be two and a half stone lighter by then, well done you will be at target before u know it x

Thanks I reckon bout 8 months though till at target but I don't care 8 months of this for rest of my life being happy is worth it every step of the way

Definetly, with your determination you might get there before, happiness is so worth it, I can't wait to be happy an comfortable again x

You're doing amazing :) 35 days is bloody godly and I worship you for being so strong! Lol

laurenmay said:
You're doing amazing :) 35 days is bloody godly and I worship you for being so strong! Lol

Thanks Hun that will be u in no time x and who knows maybe then u will only have a few moe pounds till your target I'm 4 lbs off 2 stone now

harassed_mother said:
Thanks Hun that will be u in no time x and who knows maybe then u will only have a few moe pounds till your target I'm 4 lbs off 2 stone now

That's amazing! Really hope I can lose two stone over these next 5 weeks.. going to be so strict to lose as much as possible!

I'm really full tonight and I'm surprised cause I've still got a shake left to have! Wish I'd bought more cappuccino flavour cause their so yummy & I only have one left! Gonna keep it for tomorrow in work so it's something to cheer me up on a tedious day in a factory! xx

If theres one you aren't keen on you can ask your CDC to come round and swap them for the ones you like hun, not sure if you already know that but I just thought I'd say incase xxx

Yeah I know thank you :) I only got strawberry, choc mint and cappuccino and had 7 of each.. Turns out I fell in love with the cappuccino so they've rapidly disappeared! Lol, I do like the others but cappuccino is by far my favourite! xx

Back