Dreaming ??????

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by babydarlin_uk, 17 October 2008 Social URL.

1. babydarlin_uk

babydarlin_uk Full Member

I did so well back on my first day of Lt once again but this time found couldn't stop thinking about food lol I woke up this morning and had to actually think properly if I had cheated because I dreamt I'd made dinner for everyone. Whats wrong with me? anyone else have food dreams?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    At the beginning of being on LT yes I dreamt of food most night :D Now I don't...Because during the day I hardly think about food!
  4. babydarlin_uk

babydarlin_uk Full Member

lol thanks for that, thought I was going mad already haha do you just stick to it by routine now?
  5. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    Oh yes, If you stick to LT 100% You will lose even more, It does get easier I just don't bother about thinking of food now, If I smell it I think Mmmm that smells nice but that's about it :p
  6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Sammie, I had the strangest food dreams, still do but only occasionally! Now I am a big sniffer of food - Mmmmmmmmm!

7. molly68

molly68 Full Member

I was last night! Thought it was just me;)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.