Dreamingmaid....is seeing this through to the AWESOME end!

woohoo, welcome back DM, what a goal to aim for!! Good luck on your plan hun, hope it goes fantastically well
xx

UPDATE!

My boobies shrivel to the size of hazlenuts when i lose weight and it's something i've always wanted done so what a great incentive!
:8855:
mine just look like empty purses pmsl.

Fab incentive indeed DM, now THAT will keep you on the straight and narrow. Boobies that point to the heavens......perhaps you should change your name to DREAMINGMAMMARIES or something of that ilk :D

Good luck girlie and nice to have you back xxx or should that be nice to have your front ha ha ha ha.. Somebody stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DM,

Hope you've had a great weekend!

Wishing you a fab week ahead!

x

Hiya Bren,

Not too bad, had a couple of slip-ups. A couple of social events have thrown me a bit but i'm muddling through as best i can. Scales are only showing a 2 pound loss so i will plug on until after easter and really throw myself back into it. Easter we are at the in-laws and there is always an easter egg hunt and abundance of good food and wine.
It really is so hard to get back into.

How you doing chuck? :)

Struggling a bit myself, the old emotional eating monster - lost a friend to cancer last week and her funeral is this Wednesday so have gone overboard a bit with the eating and drinking, am going to give myself till Easter too and then perhaps have a couple of weeks back on Exante before my hols. Life can be a pig sometimes :break_diet:

Glad you have got a loss, at least it is going the right way for you xxx

Awww DM, big hugs.... after Easter sounds like a good time to start.... think I will be joining you.

Back