Dreamingmaid....is seeing this through to the AWESOME end!

Happy Friday DM, let's make it a good one!

xxx

Brilliant motivation, DM... they're only toddlers for such a short time, don't miss out on it. You sound in great fettle today, yay!

xxx

DM as in Dreamingmaid or DM as in Greeneyes footwear of choice Bess??????? xxx

Dreaming Maid this time Chels!

Wonderful to see you so positive DM, it rubs off on me, thankyou. x

Well done miss DM... yay to a good day and to the Beck wisdom as well, it all helps!

xxx

Yay, go DM!!! Be kind to yourself and don't take on too much if you're feeling tired, but keep on track... you're doing so well!

xxx

Am going to have to get the Beck book - have known about it for years but never got round to buying it. Not like me at all ;)

Sounds like you are doing great!

Morning DM, glad the Beck book is helping ,think it's def doing me some good too. You're doing great!
Happy Sunday
xx

Hey DM
hope all is going well for you.
Sorry Ive missed all about the Beck book. what is it about!!! I see a few of you are reading it..
Hope you have had a lovely weekned x

Plan B sounds like a winner, should fit a lot more easily into your life and still give you great losses - especially with those gym visits! Go DM!!! Have a great week...

xxx

Good Monday DM. Like Katy said, Plan B should be good for you.........it's when you get to plan M,N,O etc that I start to worry :D

Good luck with it hon xx

Good to see you are still following a plan, doesn't always have to be plan a and you are doing tons of exercise..... hope you have a good week...

Sounds good DM, have a great Tuesday!

xxx

Morning all,
I'm still here, mad busy hence my lack of posts but still on plan.
1000cal still going well, i got on the scales yesterday but it showed no loss which initially i was really dissapointed with but totm came this morning so i guess that has a lot to do with it.
Have decided to just weigh myself once a week or even a fortnight. If im on plan then surely the pounds will drop at some point.
Have a lovely tuesday:D

Morning DM,

Exactly right hun, it you do it, it'll work!
Glad you are being so positive.
Have a fab day
xx

Back