DreamingThin is Struggling!!

Yay congrats on 7lbs and for getting through your first week. :happy096:

Thanks Liz

Didn't think I would make my first week as was having scales issues by the fourth day, but I'm glad I came on here and got everyones support and stuck with it.:hug99:

Yaaaaay well done for sticking to it and being rewarded with a good result:D xx

Thank you. I know what u mean about the slow losses but at least I now know exante is working so I wont get too anxious at the next WI :scale:

Well done on you loss this week. 7 lb is fantastic and it should give you a great start. x

7lbs is fantastic, well done you! Onwards & downwards :0)

Well done :) 7lbs is fab! Keep going, you're doing really well :)

Good afternoon Dreaming Thin. Wow! Well done on the 7lbs week one loss, fabulous :hug99: xx

:eek: Ive not been on here for 1 week and soooooo many new diaries. I dont know where to start. Wont have time to catch up on them all, so will just write here for now.

WI this morning...... 3lbs off :happy036: That makes 10lbs off in 2 weeks!!!!

Hope everyone is having happy days. Catch up with you all soon :bighug:

well done on your 3lb loss! that brilliant you must be pleased, Keep up the good work:)

Yay! Well done :D

Good afternoon and well done on the fab 3lbs loss this week. :hug99: xx

Day 17 - :sigh: is it really only day 17!!!
Today Ive been struggling, mainly with my own impatience! Sometimes I wish I hadnt told anyone about my dieting :banghead:coz it seems every 2mins someone is asking "How much weight have you lost now?" and the more I say 10lbs the less it is seeming compared to what I want to lose.
I know 10lbs is great and I am really pleased to have lost it, but why cant it be 20lbs or better still 90lbs and GOAL!!!
LOL, as Im typing I can literally hear you all telling me to:airquote: take it one day at a time, which is making me smile :)
as I know your all right.

Anyway, Hope everyone is having a good week. Will try to catch up with you all soon xx :grouphugg:

Aw hun I know what you mean, I wish I had lost more than I have, but these things take time :) We wil get there eventually! Tbh the reason no other diet ever worked for me was that I'd lose a stone in the first week, then after that it would slow right down, and half the time I think I thought I'd get instant results lol! I'm sure if we each had a magic wand we would wave it and get those instant results, but for now, we don't so we just have to keep at it :)

10lb in 2 weeks is super, well done you! Know what you mean about wanting it off quicker! I have at least 104lbs in total to lose (I don't say that very often as it sounds so far away!) I am just on exante until further notice lol!! :)

Just read the whole thread and so happy to see you have lost that 10lbs. Being someone who has lost so much I understand that frustration of just wanting more and more, it will come and the compliments will come too. Making you more motivated. Keep at it hun. xx

Thanks for all your kind comments :bighug:

Feeling much better today....alot more positive.

Just had mushroom soup but I put too many chille flakes in so now Im gonna have to have my ice cream style shake earlier than usual to dowse the fire in my mouth lol

Hope everyones had a good day xx

Back