DreamingThin is Struggling!!

Glad you're feeling better today :) keep going, you're doing really well :D

10lbs is a fab loss, well done. I know what you mean about being impatient though, I'm sure we all do! Funnily enough, I've more or less stopped worrying about how slowly the lbs are coming off ~ just do what you can and the weight will go :D xx

Good afternoon, glad you're feeling more positive hun :hug99: xx

Hope you're having a great day today :)

Well.....Week 3 WI and down another 3lbs :clap: making 13lbs down in total. Wishing I could've just got that extra pound off to reach that 1 stone mark but hopefully it will be next week now. :cross:

Today I've been constantly thinking of cheese! I could literally eat a whole pack of ledermeer light, if I had any....good job I don't as I don't think it would be a pretty sight :eatdrink012:lol.

Hope everyone is doing good and Good Luck to the Tuesday Club for WI tomo xx:gen126:

:wow: well done on your 3lb loss! you must be pleased with that keep it up xx

Well done Dreaming. 3lbs is fab :woohoo: :hug99: xx

:wow: well done on your 3lb loss! you must be pleased with that keep it up xx

Thanks Jacquline. Pleased with the -3lbs. I guess I'm finally getting it into my head that no matter how big or small the loss is...It's still a loss!!

Good afternoon Dreaming, hope you're managing to stay on track :hug99: xx

:wavey:Hi
Well its been a hectic few weeks and haven't managed to get on here in ages. In the meantime I have still been TS. That was until AAM week and OMG :17729::break_diet:
I literally could not stop eating!! Some days I'd thought I'd eaten so much that i didn't have any of the exante packs!!!! But in some miraculous way I still managed to lose 1lb that week - How????......I have no idea!!
Anyway, AAM finished and I'm now back to TS and much more happier :) I have also started a workout program which I hope will help me to lose the pounds and inches.
So today is WI day and I am now 16stone exactly. Thats 19lbs down in 6 weeks :bliss:

Good afternoon Dreaming.
WOW! Well done for still achieving a 1lb loss during your AAM week, a 2lbs loss this past week and the fab 19lbs total loss so far. :woohoo: :hug99: xx

My will power goes to pieces when faced with food. I struggle with carbs hence the plan to switch to Atkins when maintaining.

BIG BIG BIG FAIL!!!!!!!:break_diet:

Wine,pizza,chicken wings,garlic bread...you name it, I ate it!! :eat: :character00254::party0036::doh: :ashamed0005:

So disappointed in myself :slap:

Back