Dress pics & Happy Bday to Me

anne-mariep

Silver Member
so finally put up some photo's dont mind the odd faces my two puppies were ripping my tights while i was getting my picture taken. haha!

Meal went well funny wen the waiter asked wat i wanted and i said 'im not eating' haha! and as a joke they brought me out a herb leaf on a plate for my starter. haha!

It's my 24th Birthday today doesn't feel like it at all as i dont have a boyfriend to give me presents hahaha all he was good for and cant have a glass of wine or some nice food but ill celebrate wen im at my goal weight. Its my brother's birthday too so kinda have to be all happy for him. aah well im still chuffed my dress fitted. haha! never did i orginally bought it for my 21st but wudnt even nearly close wen i brought it home so sad.

well anyway enough of my chitter chatter. thanks for reading my crap haha!

ah happy birthday, dress looks great, well done.. love the puppies too, so cute :):) x

Thanks Guys!

Awwwwwww happy birthday babe!

And may I say you're looking rather gorge-ass!!!

Loving the boyfriend comment!! I'm sure you'll meet someone rather nice very soon looking as smoking hot as you do tho!!

Enjoy your birthday- there are plenty of other ways to treat yourself you know! A spot of online shopping perhaps!?

lots of love

xxx

happy birthday, i hope you have a fabulous day x

A spot of online shopping perhaps!?

im terrified of shopping for clothes coz im afraid i wont fit into them EVER haha! I really want to buy a size ten but my hips r huge so dont know if ill ever fit so not shopping til im at my goal. Im just gonna take 2day as a normal as another day coz i havnt even gotten any presents which has kinda upset me i know silly but i really thought my parents wud have gotten me something but they didnt ah well the joys of getting older!

Look at you! You look absolutely beautiful and adorable! Stunning Anne-Marie, you look so slim and healthy! You take such a great photograph. You look exactly like your personality - wonderful.

Haha at your puppies! So cute.

I'm so glad you had a great time at your Mama's birthday dinner. I bet they were all so proud of you because you look fabulous. Haha funny guy that waiter bringing you a herb leaf on a plate! Who needs men to give us pressies. Looking as fabulous as you do and feeling so proud of yourself is the best present in the world.

Your dress is lovely, it fits you perfectly

X

Happy Birthday! As you've said - you don't need food to enjoy your birthday, you can always do that later! & really, looking & feeling good is a much better present!

You look fabulous! Bless the puppies! You must be so thrilled - you're looking great!

Hannah

Happy birthday. Well done on surviving the party. Bet you felt great for keeping strong. Keep it up.

Back