Dress size +height +weight

Xcharlibobx said:
Aaaw don't be silly! Bet you've got a lovely shape :)

Charli XxX

Lol I'm all bum! My preggo pooch is shrinking which I'm happy about and I'm a dd but my swing has always been in my bum lol

Currently 11st12.5lbs 5ft5 size 12 although I'm not wearing trousers (apart from leggings) so I may be a size 14 at the bottom half ;) I know at 10st7lbs I'm a 10 and at 9st I'm an 8

thiswillbeit said:
Lol I'm all bum! My preggo pooch is shrinking which I'm happy about and I'm a dd but my swing has always been in my bum lol

Bet you have a diddy waist though? I'm all bum too, it's become a running joke - my OH bought me padded pants for my birthday lol!! ;) And on the bright side, we'll never sit uncomfortably!! Hehe :)

Charli XxX

I am 5ft 6ins, 11st and I am a 12 heading towards a 10... I know that I will be a very comfortable size the closer to 10st I get and I will be a size 8 when I get back to my target of 9st 2lb

Xcharlibobx said:
Bet you have a diddy waist though? I'm all bum too, it's become a running joke - my OH bought me padded pants for my birthday lol!! ;) And on the bright side, we'll never sit uncomfortably!! Hehe :)

Charli XxX

Haha very true, lol about the pants! And yeah I haven't lost my waist even though the rest of me has stretched lol x

Height: 5ft
Weight: 10.9 (can't seem to get below)
Dress size : 12 top and bottom.. Unless H&M then 16 top 14 bottoms x

5ft 6 - 10st 6.5lb - size 12 mostly but can fit into size 10 in a few places (I'll say I'm a 12 though on average)

im 5ft 3, and atm weighin 11 stone 7, wearing a 14/16 ... last year i was 9,7 and was still only in a 12, some tens fitted me but not many and they were only tops not trousers

weight - 15st 6lbs
height - 5' 6"
size - 16

5ft 2 and 8st 12.5, would generally be a 10. For jeans I'd prob buy a 12, I have a few tops and dresses which are 8s but they generally don't fit well around my bust and shoulders! Like everyone it depends on the shop! I don't think that even if I get to under 8st that I would be a perfect 8!

5' 5"

16st 6lbs I'm a size 18/20

At 12st I was a size 12/14.

Start 18st. Goal 12st. Currently 16st.8 1/4lbs.

Back