drink more water challenge!

Well done sigourney;)

I had 5 pints so far

x

Been drinking 2ltrs a day for the last few days but not doing so good today. Feeling a bit rough and really struggling to drink my water (prob when i need it more too!)

i was having pains in my arms and legs and feeling so tired.my doc gave me tabs which didn't work so i went to reflexologist and she said eat better and drink more water.
i have been drinking more water for a week now and i have loads more energy and hardly any pains.
yay water boo docs

just wondering how did you all get on with drinking more?
did it turn into a habit for you?
i find it hard to drink too.
i normally only drink when im really thirsty otherwise its a cup of coffee or tea and just a couple of glasses of juice or diluted pop.
I know i need to drink more its just hard to force myself!

just wondering how did you all get on with drinking more?
did it turn into a habit for you?
i find it hard to drink too.
i normally only drink when im really thirsty otherwise its a cup of coffee or tea and just a couple of glasses of juice or diluted pop.
I know i need to drink more its just hard to force myself!

Hi:)

At first I had to remember myself that I had to drink the water but as the time goes on it becomes like second nature;) Nowadays I already have the habit of having a bottle of water that I take with me everywhere.

I usually drink 2 cups of water (or herbal tea) first thing in the morning; plus 1 cup of water before each meal. I have a bottle of water with me all day so I also sip between meals;) At the end of the day I drink 8-16 glasses (2-4litres) of water without even realing!

xx

Since last week I've upped my almost no water and very little drink to 5 bigish glasses of water . I now also use an app on my phone to remind me to drink

I fill a 1.5L bottle up first thing in the morning & after 9am i start filling a tall glass (I can't give up my morning cup of tea)!

Then, everytime i drink from the glass, i fill it back up, it seems to help as you see the level dropping in the bottle.

I can usually empty the bottle by teatime & then i go back to cups of tea again as i find i get too bloated if i drink plain water before bed.

Back