drink more water challenge!

Hiya, I've just seen this thread and decided to get the water out! I usually drink green teas and juices so this will be a change I quite like water so I'm not that bothered about drinking it. However I am terrible for needing a wee all the time as it is so drinking 3l of water a day will keep me in the bathroom all the time oh dear.

I've been losing weight really slowly maybe this is the reason I haven't been losing fast because I don't drink much fluid? I've had like nearly half a litre of water and a cup of green tea today and I feel so sick already, bleugh.

savvymummy81 said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I managed my 1.5ltrs yesterday and so far i've had 1ltr today.
I'm bloated all the time so hopefully i'll see a difference soon

Well done... X

Bobbina said:
Hiya, I've just seen this thread and decided to get the water out! I usually drink green teas and juices so this will be a change I quite like water so I'm not that bothered about drinking it. However I am terrible for needing a wee all the time as it is so drinking 3l of water a day will keep me in the bathroom all the time oh dear.

I've been losing weight really slowly maybe this is the reason I haven't been losing fast because I don't drink much fluid? I've had like nearly half a litre of water and a cup of green tea today and I feel so sick already, bleugh.

Hey ...:) ..... I know I struggle but honestly not drinking slows down your weight loss.... After the first couple of days the going to the toilet will lesson as your body adjusts... X

Hey ...:) ..... I know I struggle but honestly not drinking slows down your weight loss.... After the first couple of days the going to the toilet will lesson as your body adjusts... X

Sigourney lol, I've chugged 1.25 litres of water already and felt so sick after. So if I drink 2-3 litres of water it should speed my weight loss up? Hope so!

It's a worth effort;)

So far today I drank 2.5 litres (herbal teas included). Aiming for 4litres;)

Hi guys Im on 3.5l aiming for 4.5

Lmao I've finished on 5 litres that's inc my shakes and soups night all :->

Just hit 2.5 litres x

Mrs Joyce, I'm surprised you're not constantly in the bathroom lol. I just read an article that says that your body parts can swell if you drink too much water, think it's called water intoxication. Yesterday I drank 2.5 litres quite quickly and I had a splitting headache last night and still do so today but less so and I'm worried my brain is swollen lol. A woman died from her brain swelling when she entered a water drinking competition! Eeee I do worry! :D

Lol i drink because Im thirsty i start drinking at 6am x

Lmao I've finished on 5 litres that's inc my shakes and soups night all :->

You're my water drinker inspiration Joyce, hehe :)

Mrs Joyce, I'm surprised you're not constantly in the bathroom lol. I just read an article that says that your body parts can swell if you drink too much water, think it's called water intoxication. Yesterday I drank 2.5 litres quite quickly and I had a splitting headache last night and still do so today but less so and I'm worried my brain is swollen lol. A woman died from her brain swelling when she entered a water drinking competition! Eeee I do worry! :D

Bobbina, I also heard about that woman; but she didn't die because of drinking water, she died because she didn't pee and then her body started an intoxication process; the water wasn't released when it should.. Plus, she drank around 10 or 20 litres of water in less than an hour if I recall correctly... crazy... I really dislike eating/drinking competitions, it's a dangerous game...

You can drink until 1-2 litres of water per hour without problem; just make sure you go to the loo when your body calls for you to go there :)

xx

Yesterday I drank 3.5litres. Today I'm at 2.5 litres But I hope I'll reach the 4litres before bed :)

Well done ive just hit 2l x

i'm not doing amazingly well. but i've started to make a habit of when i'm sitting down in evening, i've got a 2 litre botle of water with me, to sip while i do work and relaxing. thats good as well cos it stops snacking.:)

Back