drink more water challenge!

gettingfit said:
I'll start this tomorrow.I usually like my water with something.A bit of scotch:D

I'm not very good at drinking water yet I can make and drink tea like no tomorrow.

Me too... Been rubbish today but will be back on track tomorrow . X

i'm not doing amazingly well. but i've started to make a habit of when i'm sitting down in evening, i've got a 2 litre botle of water with me, to sip while i do work and relaxing. thats good as well cos it stops snacking.:)

I also have a bottle of water next to me (both at work and at home) so I can't forget to drink it:p

Poor today... Sorry stressed x

Hope you feel better soon xx

I'll start this tomorrow.I usually like my water with something.A bit of scotch:D

I'm not very good at drinking water yet I can make and drink tea like no tomorrow.

Welcome to the challange;) I also count herbal tea and lemonade in my water intake, otherwise I wouldn'r reach the 4 litres:p

So far I drank 3.5 litres, but I'll drink another pint until bed time;)

Yesterday I drank 4.5 litres, I went out to dance so it was very easy to keep drinking water to hydrate myself:)

So far today I drank 1.5 litres (including teas)

2.5 litres so far

I hate it too.. I have a litre at the gym.. And then force 3 pint glasses at home throughout the day... It's hard but got called skinny today...:)... I'm far from skinny but was still nice... I guess the regulars at the gym can see me shrinking x

I hate it too.. I have a litre at the gym.. And then force 3 pint glasses at home throughout the day... It's hard but got called skinny today...:)... I'm far from skinny but was still nice... I guess the regulars at the gym can see me shrinking x

Congrats hun, the effort is paying off :)

I drank 3.5 litres of water today x

Haha, yes we forgive you;) Exercise is very good for health too, maybe even better than a whole lot of water, you're on the right track:)

I just walked for half an hour today, but I drank my 8 pints of water so I believe I'm forgiven too:p

x

Aline said:
Haha, yes we forgive you;) Exercise is very good for health too, maybe even better than a whole lot of water, you're on the right track:)

I just walked for half an hour today, but I drank my 8 pints of water so I believe I'm forgiven too:p

x

Show off.... Careful you will soon be a human swimming pool x

Not had chance to get online this week, my house has been over run by builders so i just stayed out of the way. I've still kept up with my water drinking tho, managing 2ltrs on most days. Have to say even tho its only been just over 1week maybe 2 i can already feel and see the difference.

Show off.... Careful you will soon be a human swimming pool x

I'll take that as a compliment:p

Though today I wasn't an human swimming pool:( Ate too much and drank too little water, only 2 litres (half than my usual). But I'll be back on track tomorrow;)

How have you been doing on the water front Sigourney?

x

Not had chance to get online this week, my house has been over run by builders so i just stayed out of the way. I've still kept up with my water drinking tho, managing 2ltrs on most days. Have to say even tho its only been just over 1week maybe 2 i can already feel and see the difference.

Oh, I hope the builders finish their work at your house soon;)

It's nice that you've been seeing differences from the water drinking:)

I'm not the biggest fan of plain ol' tap water but been forcing myself to drink 3 pints a day. I have also bought squash to try and make it a little more bearable and up the intake :)

Back