drink more water challenge!

Yeah me to keeps me motivated

Have hit 3litres already x

OMG, mrsjoyce..fair play!. I only got through 2l yesterday but I'm on a mission today. How did you manage to do it that quick..are you on a drip, lol???

I dunno just keep filling up my 1 litre bottle every time i have a drink make sure i take a good few mouthfuls i stop my self at about 4 litres tho cos i end up wanting to go in the night lol

I had lots of water yesterday (about 8 pints of water plus my shakes) and was peeing every 2 mins lol even had to get up in the night am lagging a bit today have only had 2 pints so far but still have time to get in my others Im aiming for about 6 pints a day...................right Im off to get the nxt lol

Yes this challange is still open

Start downing the liquid!! lol

Right now I feel human and not like I'm going to collapse ( don't ask..! Rough night with a bad tummy and hardly any sleep) , I'm back on the water... Had a litre at the gym so 4 pint glasses from now til bed time and I'm hitting my 3 litres.. ! X

I'm enjoying to read this thread, lol

Usually the threads around here are about trying to limit our intakes. In this case we aim the opposite, the struggle is to have a big intake (of water) :p

I had lots of water yesterday (about 8 pints of water plus my shakes) and was peeing every 2 mins lol even had to get up in the night

Hun, I pee twice a night. There are already more than 3 years that I drink around 2-4litres (usually closer to 3-4litres) a day and now it's like second nature for me. You'll reach a point where you barely feel wake and get up when you go to the loo and it won't bother you anymore, it becomes very normal after a few weeks;)

During the day I pee every couple hours, just think you're eliminating body toxins several times a day:)

Let's keep drinking water girls!! It has no calories, cleans our body from toxins, decreses cellulite, clears our skin... only good stuff :)

xx

Usually the threads around here are about trying to limit our intakes. In this case we aim the opposite, the struggle is to have a big intake (of water) :p

haha! thats sooooooo true :)

Yeah I hope I get used to peeing so much lol have been noticing my pee is really clear aswell (sorry TMI) so I must be quite well hydrated which cnt be a bad thing on pint 6 so far 2day

Whoops was meant to be a quote at the top of mine not me copying you lol sorry wasnt taking the mick

Im on 4 litres Im so thirsty today lol

Good for you MrsJoyce you make it sound so easy lol :)

Today it has been but some days i cant stand it lol

I know what u mean. Im a water drinker anyway, always have been but even Im struggling a bit by the end of the day :)

@ bridesmaid: The pee must be clear, the clearer the better;) That's a signal of hydratation and being cleaner from liquids retention. It sounds like a paradox, but actually the more water we drink the less water retention we have. Water is like a natural diuretic. I know I sound like a walking advertisement for water but I really think it's the best thing for our bodies, I feel it:)

@ mrsjoyce: You're like the water drinking queen for today;)

:roofles: I have heard alot of people say the same, they say it really is the key to losing weight and being healthy so Im willing to give it a bash! :)

Lol water queen i haven't stop peeing! hope i have a good loss this week x

Back